OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Overrated

[emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji] might have to rock mines for Friday

Picked up Blue glows and received my Oreos.
Wish the swoosh on Oreos we're black tho. How hard is it to paint? Anyone recommend doing it.

There was somebody here who painted their swoosh black. I will certainly be doing it for my pair. I came up with this photoshop a while back about it:

Looking to buy the Be True's. I'll be out of country. Will there be any chance of me copping in Barcelona?

Last edited:
Nah that's not gonna happen and padded are way better... I might consider selling some padded ones [emoji]129300[/emoji]
Padded aren't bad but I don't think the colors came close to the unpadded version. What size are you? 

Man.. be trues probably gonna sell out. i like the white, but that swish gon get me weird looks

I don't think so man, after the Multis sat and are 112.50 on Fininshline now, I don't see Racers selling out like that. Especially here in Texas. Only some of the college kids wear flyknits. All the older cats purchase are Jordans and Air Forces still...and those are sitting too.

I don't think so man, after the Multis sat and are 112.50 on Fininshline now, I don't see Racers selling out like that. Especially here in Texas. Only some of the college kids wear flyknits. All the older cats purchase are Jordans and Air Forces still...and those are sitting too.
Never thought I'd see the day where mc racers sit /fsr AND in sale ...

I had to buy mines oversees a couple years bsck

Last edited:
Are they limited and online only? Now I know the power of the LGBTQ community, but is this going to be their ultimate sneaker representation ever? I think not (it'd be mine if I were a part of that community lol). Hey I guess time will tell.

Difference is the mc 2.0 we're general released to damn near everywhere. They also had a very long production run. Be trues are only being sold on Ndc and I think they are limited they will sell out just as the no parkings did

I didn't know they were ndc exclusives. That changes everything. Well alright then, hope those who want cop. I'm cool

Where the pink flyknits that just released Nike exlusive ? Looking for them in a size 7 for a friend, NDC is sold out in that size.

Back
Top Bottom