OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

nerd.gif

My body is ready
The real question is, is your wallet? 
laugh.gif

Make them limited, the true enthusiasts will complain. Make them more available, the hype beasts complain even more. It'll be a lose lose situation either way. :smh:
Making them more available is not a no lose situation except for lame dudes that want to feel special

amen

should be like the racers sitting on shelves. I like the shoe itself, idc for limited BS in general

Make them limited, the true enthusiasts will complain. Make them more available, the hype beasts complain even more. It'll be a lose lose situation either way. :smh:
Making them more available is not a no lose situation except for lame dudes that want to feel special

amen

should be like the racers sitting on shelves. I like the shoe itself, idc for limited BS in general

But let's be honest here, with the exception of the racer supply in the last year, what makes you believe Nike wouldn't make them limited?

I'm going to be super happy if the trainer comes back out. Its awesome.

I have a pair of trainers and have been trying to find a good pair of lunar 1's to add to my racer collection and they are few and far between for a good price.

I guess the next question is whether they are padded or not-padded?
Unfortunately we'll have to wait and see for that. All my boy has access too is the allocation list.

Which includes colorway description for all pairs releasing and dates as well.

Just got word from the plug that there will be 13 colors of the Trainers releasing FA17-SP18

... for those that still doubt that they will be returning
Repped for this. 

I never got around to updating oops lol, I didnt see 13 but there is more than what I originally posted. 

Different news but for those who play golf and love racers ( not sure Id wear them on the course lol) but should be something later in the year. 

Repped for this. 

I never got around to updating oops lol, I didnt see 13 but there is more than what I originally posted. 

Different news but for those who play golf and love racers ( not sure Id wear them on the course lol) but should be something later in the year. 
do you or Bradly have any other style codes to bless us with 
nerd.gif

Just got word from the plug that there will be 13 colors of the Trainers releasing FA17-SP18

Repped for this. 

:nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

Will the OG black and white pairs be retroing? Great to hear cause trainers are probably my favorite shoe of all time.

I don't have a pair of the previous trainers, so I'm lost as to why is there so much concern over "padded or unpadded"? Does one not feel as comfortable as the other?

I don't have a pair of the previous trainers, so I'm lost as to why is there so much concern over "padded or unpadded"? Does one not feel as comfortable as the other?
Some people had rubbing/cutting on their ankles due to the unpadded collar which is why Nike switched to padded. But the reason most in the thread prefer the unpadded version is for aesthetics. The padded ankle collar makes the shoe look more bulky. Some people also say that the padded collar makes the shoe fit differently, in some cases as much as a half size, but I don't find that to be the case.

Last edited:
Some people had rubbing/cutting on their ankles due to the unpadded collar which is why Nike switched to padded. But the reason most in the thread prefer the unpadded version is for aesthetics. The padded ankle collar makes the shoe look more bulky. Some people also say that the padded collar makes the shoe fit differently, in some cases as much as a half size, but I don't find that to be the case.
Irony is unpadded did nothing to me, but padded ankle collar gave me blisters.

Back
Top Bottom