OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
IMG_0970.JPG

I never get tired of seeing pearly white trainers and cannot wait til it drops in the US.

FTL / FL employees, hit me up! :rofl:

never paid attention to the MC2.0 price drop on NDC. purchasing them and sending my 2015 pair back.

just wish i caught wind of it during that 20% promo a few weeks back :smh:

never paid attention to the MC2.0 price drop on NDC. purchasing them and sending my 2015 pair back.

just wish i caught wind of it during that 20% promo a few weeks back :smh:

Wait, I also bought two pairs from 2015. How can I return these? They are marked down so much, it's almost BOGO.

Also, is it possible to return from something from even before 2015? I've got some c/w's I don't like anymore and would rather have money to stock up on trainers.

Thanks in advance.

Wait, I also bought two pairs from 2015. How can I return these? They are marked down so much, it's almost BOGO.

Also, is it possible to return from something from even before 2015? I've got some c/w's I don't like anymore and would rather have money to stock up on trainers.

Thanks in advance.

They have to be brand new with receipt.

my size already at $230 on stockx
these gonna be sitting at retail by the time US drops

200.gif

It's funny watching some sellers trying to hold firm around $300 on EBAY. They're so used to kids paying 'Ye' prices, they're in denial that people aren't going to pay that for these. They should stick to reselling those trash bags before that well dries up, and it will.

gotta stay out of this thread, making me want to pull the trigger now on the trainers

:rofl::For real man. Seeing more and more pics got me feeling like a crackhead. I was 50/50 on these when I first head they were re-releasing since I already have so many pairs of sneakers that I don't get a chance to wear often. But then more pics started coming out and it was a wrap. Why am I so weak???? :frown:

Glad im holding out still. Prices on ebay have came down to about the 230 ish range. Some dudes still selling at $300.00 :lol:, not happening bruh

Will bite at 190.

I need to stay out too. I just want to wear these and dont want to keep waiting :lol:. I'll hold on to the $100 and wait though.

Back
Top Bottom