OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Don't worry about it. You don't like them enough to pay $150 anyway..

Cosby-copy.jpg

What's your problem? I said I can't believe Nike charging us $150 for these - never said I didn't like them. Don't put words in my mouth. Just because I like something it doesn't mean I should overpay for them.

If these can't be had for retail, then it is what it is and I'm gonna keep it moving.

You coming at me sideways for no reason...

As soon as these were labeled Nikelab by Endclothing you shouldve known these wouldnt be on footsites. They wouldve been on RRS a month ago if it was a regular release.

dont have a pair of trainers so i wouldnt know but are they more comfortable than racers? i like the white pair releasing this month and might cop just cuz...

dont have a pair of trainers so i wouldnt know but are they more comfortable than racers? i like the white pair releasing this month and might cop just cuz...

Trainers more comfortable to me. It has a thicker heel. I feel the ground underneath me in racers

trainers are more comfortable to me too but racers are a lighter. The soles are also wider on the trainers than racers.

Also, with the pics of the sunset tint and the cirrus blue, I'll be picking those up as well. Pass on the mustard. I don't even like it on my sandwiches

damn, why would you think these are even safe for basketball with how narrow the sole is in general :lol:

surprised you didn't break your ankle

the games I were playing were super light, and at the point in time in college I left all my other shoes at home.

It was a stupid move and laughable at the time even, but **** it

If you playing ball in trainers your game is probably trash anyways

I kinda say the same about dudes playing in retros though :lol:

I know if those dudes read this they would take offense but unless you got special insoles aint no way a legit baller playing in those.

wore my FR IV's for two pick up games a year or two back since I wasn't planning on it. Probably the worst idea I ever had and I never complain about comfort

I know if those dudes read this they would take offense but unless you got special insoles aint no way a legit baller playing in those.

wore my FR IV's for two pick up games a year or two back since I wasn't planning on it. Probably the worst idea I ever had and I never complain about comfort

Has anyone ever worked out in the fk trainers? I have several racers and love them, but would only use them for traditional "bro" chest or arm days. What's cardio? Other days I revert back to my metcons.

Just wondering if the trainers are actually good for what they are named after.
Fwiw a guy at our crossfit box used to wear the flyknit trainer multicolors. He said they were decent for cross training. If you're just using them for lifting at the gym there should be no issues. Just throw on your metcons for heavy squat/dl days.

Back
Top Bottom