OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Probably TTS.

More like:

You guys are ******* stupid. It IS TTS, even though I don't know what your true size is anymore since Nike has a variance in its sizings.... but you're clearly a moron for not knowing which one it is.

In addition, I bought this shoe 5 years ago before it became popular. Therefore, myself and only people who originally liked the shoe are allowed to buy it. ... something something hypebeast something.

for me, my t size is about .5 up from my racer size. But if t has a pocket, than i go with TTS on racer, and maybe put a boost insole in to make it just 1/3 size difference.

Comprende?
that sounds good man! i should start doing that with my pocket t shirts. Repped!

how about go size up, wash and dry them so it'll go size down then it'll tts when you start wearing them, oh wait people dont buy shoes to wear anymore they want to buy so they can resell, so maybe buy a size that's profitable problem solved.

Yeah, I'm just gonna wash it a few times on high heat. Since it's flyknit material, it will shrink until it fits my feet perfectly.

Yeah, I'm just gonna wash it a few times on high heat. Since it's flyknit material, it will shrink until it fits my feet perfectly.
Lowkey dunno if you're trolling but lmao I remember the dude that dried his racers and it came out like a shriveled condom.

This thread got nuts. But reps to all that listed shoes and sizes. I hate the term TTS. It has no relevant meaning. To some racers fit .5 too small so they say size up from TTS so now with trainers people say TTS...but like its not...its racer size...which isn't TTS....anyway why beat a dead horse. Appreciate everything in here on sizing. And having trainers already makes me know that the sizing is tough. Racer -11. Unpadded Trainer - 11 and 10.5....i would take a 10.75 if it were possible...but going for an 11 on the release

To even add to the sizing nonsense. Some folks consider their "tts" to be right on the button for a snug feel. Others want a little room.

Some wear thicker socks and some stick to thinner socks.

99% of members here have enough different kinds of shoes to make best judgment calls on what size to buy of what shoes and be pretty much on point.

I have well offer 200 pairs of sneakers and maybe 2-3 pairs total that I really wish were a different size based on my preferences.

Imo

trying to figure out sizing on trainers got peeps like

IMG_0663.GIF

Ok guys I can further muddy up the sizing debate.

So I've had the white black trainers for 2 weeks now ( eu release )

I have had racers and the 2012 og volt trainers ( Olympic release ) all size 10

The new trainers do fit slightly bigger and certainly wider wthan the 2012s for me to the point that I could've done a 9.5

Hope this helps and confuses everyone even further

The new trainers do fit slightly bigger and certainly wider wthan the 2012s for me to the point that I could've done a 9.5

da plot thickens

I also thought it ran a little bigger. I'm usually a 9.5 in racers but a 9.5 in these trainers (EU release) was a tad bigger. I could fit my index finger in the back.

Back
Top Bottom