OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.1%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.0%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 51 24.3%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.3%

• Total voters
I think kixsquare is fair deal. 180 for two weeks early so you I can stunt for the final weeks of summer :lol:

I've had good experiences with them too. Both Penny and Square are solid in my experience. I've ordered from both of them in past (as I'm sure others on here have too).

Last edited:
FYI.

I've shopped from the above retailer. They're 100% legit, and great in my experience. That said. If they have these for under $200, they could very likely be reasonably available. That's why some places seem them sell early. Again, for $200 bucks shipped, if you want them early, wanna be the first on your block etc, it's great deal. Otherwise, you will likely be able to cop these, with reasonable ease, down the line (for $150).

Not gospel, but my experience the past couple years.
Yeah definitely gonna be easy cop. The whites might be a pain because of a certain someone and the hype around it smh.

Need to see the color of pale greys in person.. anyone got real pics of the similar color vspormax?

Need to see the color of pale greys in person.. anyone got real pics of the similar color vspormax?

IMG_1616.JPG

Gonna roll the dice and attemp to get the greys and the whites at retail. Though being frugal over 40 bucks isn't something I want coming back to haunt me. Too many times I've passed on a shoe telling myself it's too much money only for resale value to go up and I'm mad I didn't originally buy.

Gonna roll the dice and attemp to get the greys and the whites at retail. Though being frugal over 40 bucks isn't something I want coming back to haunt me. Too many times I've passed on a shoe telling myself it's too much money only for resale value to go up and I'm mad I didn't originally buy.
Me every time I think twice about a cop. That's why I just pulled the trigger and said yolo.

Join the club :rofl:
Team Retail
A lot of Ls have been caught, but it is what it is :nthat:

Wait really? How do you go about returning something from that long ago?

chatted them online and gave them my order number. Took less than 5 minutes. I didn't think it would be that easy

just remember that the product has to be UNWORN. I sent my 2015 MC FK's back last week after i saw that this years release on NDC was going for $95. Nothing different other than the manufacturing date between the two so it only made sense to get some cash back

have anyone ordered from kixsquare before? I'm thinking of trying a pale in US 11. I'm a US 11.5 racer. ADVICE FAM!

Trying to find a DS or VNDS pair of the Volt Trainers is becoming a headache. I remember purchasing some pairs under $200 but didnt keep either due to condition or money being tight at the time.

Amazing what people want for these pairs. Anyone who purchased on initial release, were these an instant sell out or did they sit on shelves/sites?

Trying to find a DS or VNDS pair of the Volt Trainers is becoming a headache. I remember purchasing some pairs under $200 but didnt keep either due to condition or money being tight at the time.

Amazing what people want for these pairs. Anyone who purchased on initial release, were these an instant sell out or did they sit on shelves/sites?

They weren't EVERYWHERE but if you knew where you look, you could find them pretty easily. A lot of local running stores had them and people in this thread were good about giving folks a heads up which stores had them. They did sit on Dope Factory and I think were even available there on discount though.

Volts were pretty easy to get

They sat in europe and eventually went on clearance so a lot of people got them there for under $100, then put them on ebay but they never really moved above $200

I started wearing mine last year and they're some of my favorite shoes

Back
Top Bottom