OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.1%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.0%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 51 24.3%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.3%

• Total voters
IMG_1327.JPG
Got my pair in from hanon but without one of the patches

got a batch of sweet potato fries ready for this thread thursday morning around 10:15 am

sweet potato fries > *

j/k..hope everyone pulls through :nthat:

Last edited:
get rid of the patch on the other shoe then sell them on eBay as samples and make bank b

But that's crazy bro lol I'd keep them just to have

You say that, but then it starts to bother you :lol: I have a pair of concord jordan XIs that I don't wear that much (always wanted the OG when I was in 6th grade, and when they retrod a few years back I had to get them). That pair of jordans came with the "made to exact specifications... " tag on the tongue on the inside sewn upside down. I thought it was funny at the time, but now, after a few years, it bothers me, even though I know nobody else can see it :lol:

if you sell them on ebay marked as samples, you're gonna get a chargeback about fake/unauthorized/defective pair.

NT summit at Bait on thursday in Denver. I think there are about 4 of us from the denver area on NT... 2 or 3 in this thread :lol:

There are a few sneaker shops all within a somewhat close proximity over there. BAIT, Fice Gallery (mostly Nike products), and Vices LTD (resell / consignment shop).

There are a few sneaker shops all within a somewhat close proximity over there. BAIT, Fice Gallery (mostly Nike products), and Vices LTD (resell / consignment shop).

Yeah, I've been to fice before. Made out well a month or two back when they had their 50% off everything in store, no exceptions.

Yeah, I've been to fice before. Made out well a month or two back when they had their 50% off everything in store, no exceptions.

Damn, didn't even know they were running a deal like that. What'd you get?

Vices is OK I guess. Never really give any information out regarding prices to buy, if you can trade (like Yeezys for dif size), etc.

Anywhere in the Bay Area, Northern California releasing the flyknit trainers in store? Called nike, and they are not

Damn, didn't even know they were running a deal like that. What'd you get?

Vices is OK I guess. Never really give any information out regarding prices to buy, if you can trade (like Yeezys for dif size), etc.

It was whatever weekend the Jordan xis low came out in that weird black/silverish colorway. I got the mc2s and the am95 silver bullets for $75 & $80 each. They had the gold am97 GS at that time too, but my wife wasn't a fan :lol:

So boutiques are the only ones getting these? I dont see them on the release calendar on any of the Foot sites or Champs...

Back
Top Bottom