OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
If sneakersnstuff still has pale greys, after being released at 3 am. There's going to be plenty of trainers made. Retailers must have gotten huge loads of them

Got an L on SNKRS... Asked for Password and then payment... wack

Got another on Kith had to pay tax but oh well.... Sat for a bit there cause I added to cart and waited to see the outcome on SNKRS before checking out
Nike also charges sales tax

people if you're still pending via SNKRS you pretty much lost out.

ton of links have been posted here and there's always the unfortunate route...resell. glad everyone got through. Got my pairs coming in from Japan soon

a2b93ba8f3f3f6267f82ca09d2cbc5e4--vin-diesel-supernatural.jpg

we'll see.

people should just be on the lookout for multiple restocks on various sites including Nike.
I am 100% certain that they'll restock.

Got an L on SNKRS... Asked for Password and then payment... wack

Got another on Kith had to pay tax but oh well.... Sat for a bit there cause I added to cart and waited to see the outcome on SNKRS before checking out
Always do touchID and set up payment before. Also remember your CVC #

Unsuccessful with SNKRS but got pale grey earlier so it's whatever. I want the white pair but not for more than retail.

SNKRS is a godsend, I'm 100% with my last 6 purchases so far.

Opposite for me. Have missed out on like 6 straight releases from SNKRS

Always sends me to pending... and then nothing ever happens from there. No confirmation that I didn't get them, I just go back into SNKRS and see "SOLD OUT"

Gonna try BAIT in store today. If there are people lining up though, **** that.

If sneakersnstuff still has pale greys, after being released at 3 am. There's going to be plenty of trainers made. Retailers must have gotten huge loads of them
Absolutely this ^
Also here's a repost of my pic I posted before to create the unnecessary hype that people were so worried about after I put them up here :rofl:
20170821_165306.jpg

i paid 168 at darkside and 163 on nike. Not trippin' over $5
cali tax.

Paid 164 on bodega so knowing you paid 163 on Nike makes me feel a lil better I guess. Thought Nike would honor the free shipping, so wack of them.

copped off Undefeated, but I would much rather get the pale greys. Wish I looked on SNS when I woke up this morning :frown: looking for a size 12 on pale greys if anyone can help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom