OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
IMG_0357.PNG

For the L via my credit card company smh

this is why I dont mess with chase on releases lol.
i usually use paypal or my other credit card

Most links smallest size is 8. I'm a 7.5, not just going to cop something that's too big. Meh... I'll forget about it eventually, but right now it stings.
I feel your pain same exact size and all the bodega stores the smallest size issa 8...

Never won on SNKRS am I doing something wrong ? I am on the product page screen and all it said was "coming soon" and it never changed to the sizes icons .. I had to go back a page and click again and then the sizes came up but by that time I'm pretty sure it was game over

how did everyone do on SNKRS....i actually got my size 11...second time every scoring anything off snkrs too.

Guess they weren't easy after all. Kanye hype or not, the white flyknit trainer probably a modern classic

Failed on whites today job UCKed me over filling in for someone lol. Had a pale grey in my cart from sns I was sitting on till after snkrs drop, but it'll most likely get cancelled.

Back
Top Bottom