OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Snagged a pair at BAIT in store. They didn't receive any size 9's though, so had to go with an 8.5. Length seems OK, but they seem a little snug on the sides/width. Do Trainers stretch out at all?

lERRh9M.jpg

Snagged a pair at BAIT in store. They didn't receive any size 9's though, so had to go with an 8.5. Length seems OK, but they seem a little snug on the sides/width. Does Trainers stretch out at all?

lERRh9M.jpg
Eh same as racers. Might be placebo and will feel like they stretch the more you wear it.

Snagged a pair at BAIT in store. They didn't receive any size 9's though, so had to go with an 8.5. Length seems OK, but they seem a little snug on the sides/width. Does Trainers stretch out at all?

lERRh9M.jpg
Didnt get any 9s? :lol: They are notorious for backdooring

Didnt get any 9s? :lol: They are notorious for backdooring

Yea but they supposedly had gotten in a LOT of pairs, per a guy waiting outside (there were only 3 of us) that seemed to know the guys working. I was the first person to get "helped" and he brought that up. Doubt size 9 are really that much more in demand than any other size?

Yea but they supposedly had gotten in a LOT of pairs, per a guy waiting outside (there were only 3 of us) that seemed to know the guys working. I was the first person to get "helped" and he brought that up. Doubt size 9 are really that much more in demand than any other size?
9.5 and 12 always seemed to go first when I was checking links this morning.

Social status Houston somehow only had 1 sz run if that! 8-1 9-1 9.5-1 10.5-3 11-1 and so on
According to them they didn't receive all their shipments in
Back door szn

Which store were you at? I dunno from my experience, 9-10 are always the first to go.

I haven't ordered from SNS in years. How long should i expect shipping to take to the east coast using UPS express saver shipping ?

Snagged a pair at BAIT in store. They didn't receive any size 9's though, so had to go with an 8.5. Length seems OK, but they seem a little snug on the sides/width. Do Trainers stretch out at all?

lERRh9M.jpg

I find that all FK stretches to some extent. And given that it's not necessarily elastic, once it's stretched, its not going to rebound in shape

Which store were you at? I dunno from my experience, 9-10 are always the first to go.

Denver. I don't disagree that 9-10 always go first (I've been trying for 9s all morning, on multiple sites like Undefeated, Notre, etc.). I was literally the 2nd person in store, out of 3 people waiting. I just don't think size 9's have any more inherent value than different sizes, other than size 9 is a more common size in the overall population.

But I guess they could have been shady and kept the 9's for themselves?

Back
Top Bottom