OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.1%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.0%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 51 24.3%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.3%

• Total voters
So 13 too big but 12 was workable? I'm in the same boat, all my OG's are 12.5 unpadded and perfect, damn shame they didn't release these in 12.5
Had the OGs in 13, but they were a little bit loose with thick socks but still wore them; depends how you like them to fit.
I might keep the 13s too they are arriving today from bdga

Too pink for me.. : pause

:lol:
:lol:
Maybe the pair I'm wearing today is better?

IMG_6982.JPG

I just did this for my pair from Social Status. They were requiring a signature, but no one was going to be home. So I created a FedEx account and had it "held" for pickup. It gave me like 5 selections of FedEx locations, the closest of which was actually a Walgreens.
I usually hold them at a FedEx kinkos nearby which is open 24hr, and get it at 9pm before gym. Very convenient.

It's crazy how much I wanted the mc 1.0 racer once upon a time. Paid 250 for a vnds pair. Wore them maybe for 1 season a few times. Sold them. And now I think they're the ugliest shoe. And now think men should never wear a rainbow colored shoe. I'm NOT bashing anyone. I just wanted to post my thoughts. It's crazy how much your opinion/tastes can change with time. Hype might have played a role in it too haha

It's crazy how much I wanted the mc 1.0 racer once upon a time. Paid 250 for a vnds pair. Wore them maybe for 1 season a few times. Sold them. And now I think they're the ugliest shoe. And now think men should never wear a rainbow colored shoe. I'm NOT bashing anyone. I just wanted to post my thoughts. It's crazy how much your opinion/tastes can change with time. Hype might have played a role in it too haha
Ay girls be complimenting me for wearing fruity colored kicks. Ones I get most compliments for are my Kith mint Asics Gel Lyte V. I never get compliments for basic colored kicks.

Seriously tho, I'm most excited for the black/whites in february. Might double up on them but some other good releases are in february too.

greys came in from goodhood. I got my racer size and its too big. and they ****** up the box so I can't even put em on stock x:rofl: dammit

Just got a notification that Bait is about to ship the Pales that I ordered last night about 9:15pm Pacific time.

Yes, they fit huge compared to racers !
Both size US 7, if anyone needs a sz7 tints,,,,,

15043016698181507436466.jpg
1504301718875100112948.jpg
You have to line up the heel cups since the trainer midsole pokes out more.... But the trainers are like a quarter inch longer but that's nbd for me since my toe is already almost at the end on my racers.

Back
Top Bottom