OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.1%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.0%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 51 24.3%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.3%

• Total voters
Gonna pull the trigger on size 10 flyknit trainer white/black for $280 cad. my TTS is 9.5 but I can't find one for sale localy lmao.

IMG_6638.JPG
Nice touch...

SNS has a sweet deal going on right now if someone is looking to get both Pale Grey's and Sunset tint

10% off with code SNEAKERS and free shipping over $300. brings it to $308 shipped.

just tried on my size 10 that's .5 up from my tts. width feels great, just some space in front of my toes tho. i always feel some heel slippage, is this normal? other than that theyre comfortable light shoes

do the pg and sunsets have the 2012 printed inside?

My Pale Greys have them and of course the OG white/black. Those are what I have in right now. Sunset coming in this week. I am sure they have it as well.

Probably used the same inner foam for all the trainers so they have the "2012" stamp.

IMG_20170906_143855.jpg

Just got my first ever pair of flyknit shoes. I spent a week trying to buy my TTS (9.5) locally but it seems no one is selling them lol. I didn't buy them off stockx because I live in Canada and duties would've been worse than resell. So I went with a 10 and they feel really good. I can definitely feel the zoom air in the heel and forefoot when I put them on for the first time. The heel felt a little loose but I solved that by tying the shoe laces a little more tighter. Width is good, there's enough room even for wide foot people and going up a half size just left me with a little space in front of my toes for not too snug of a fit. I'm wearing these ankle socks from Uniqlo and I haven't experienced any pain of the heel rubbing against my achilles.

Yellow (Citron) Trainers should be dropping soon. A friend told me earlier today.
Same color-blocking as White. I apologize if already posted.

PO

Recently just received my Pale Greys from Nike with a couple of flaws. This is disappointing since my white/black trainers came with a mark on the toe strike area. Nike needs to really work on their QC :smh:
Photo Sep 06, 3 19 50 PM.jpg Photo Sep 06, 3 19 26 PM.jpg Photo Sep 06, 3 20 12 PM.jpg

Check your local Craigslist page. Found a guy selling his white trainers for $200obo and I know they are just trying to get rid of em asap and get their money back which means you can buy at retail no shipping.

Depending on the lighting, this W/B pair definitely look like the pale grey from a far.

This sounds crazy, but I just got the pale greys and I swear they fit .5 smaller than my whites.

Anyone else?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom