OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Word. They’ve been doing it for years. Very, very annoying.

And magically a FSR reappears. :lol:

Forgot to add that the Notre welcome15 code works on the blues like it did with the last release. I’ll gladly do $127 shipped.
Thank you, sir. I emailed after I bought and they readjusted wth the cost. Saved $35 v. NDC.

IMG_7339.JPG

Greys for work today.

Wouldn't remotely consider myself a broski, but thus far I've been in on the W/B, Wolf (2 pair), and now Cirrus. One Wolf pair I've been wearing almost daily. Love em. Lots of compliments too. Looking down the pipeline of releases, I see myself nabbing at least 3/4 of those as well. Maybe all of them.

pale gray =/= wolf gray

gzGtJEi.jpg

D4B4BE9E-4CD2-4B33-B48A-253E5556B29E.jpeg
The right shoe was getting direct sunlight making it look like the white and blacks .. left shoe not getting as much light and looks it’s grey color..

Amazing shoes glad kanye didn’t wear these shoes or else I probably wouldn’t have a pair

local shop got these in early supposed release tomorrow in store but not sure when the official release date is but debating grabbing a pair early
nike-flyknit-trainer-yellow-first-look.jpg

I wish the yellow would be lighter than darker color.

Didn't plan on copping these, so I won't be too bummed if they don't ship, but I had to try st that price. They didn't charge me tax or shipping either.

they only have a storefront in NY so if you're outside that state, it's going to be tax free

and most stores offer free ground shipping especially those high-end department stores like Neiman, Saks, Nordstrom, etc...

they only have a storefront in NY so if you're outside that state, it's going to be tax free

and most stores offer free ground shipping especially those high-end department stores like Neiman, Saks, Nordstrom, etc...
Nice to know. I was for sure thinking tax was going to get added when I saw it was affiliated with the Neiman Marcus group, but I guess not.

yah they are technically the same company but are separated enough that it doesn't affect tax

which is nice and that is why if I find something at NM at I like, I usually checkout BG first to see if they have it because you save tax

NM usually has higher ebates cashback though

Back
Top Bottom