OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Have the sunsets and the pale grey's, trying to find the White/Black for a decent price. Not sure if I'm gonna pull the trigger on the Cirrus Blue's, $115 shipped is quite tempting. Passing on yellows no doubt.

I don't like wearing bananas on my feet :\
DSCN0680.JPG

Hope you guys eat off BF. I hate when companies don’t honor their price mistakes, although I fully get why they don’t.

Gotta say, the cirrus joints are MUCH better in person. The shade of blue is dope.

from my experience, they usually do but then again it wasn't on an item that all of a sudden sold out within minutes out of nowhere so it probably arises more suspicion and has a bigger impact

Is ianyone aware of a place with the susnset tint in small sizes. My gf now decides after seeing me with my returns she wants a pair

Mens size 5.5 / women's 7

Wow. Those yellows looking better and better...

That's because all these companies selling shoes are turning up the saturation and editing the colors on the photos. The in hand pictures make them look mustard yellow.

That's because all these companies selling shoes are turning up the saturation and editing the colors on the photos. The in hand pictures make them look mustard yellow.

I don't think they've looked very different in the pictures I've seen. Mustard yellow is bright yellow.

Actually just returned my black/white trainers to Nike due to the outsole coming off after 3 wears. see pics.

They gave me a 15% off voucher.. smh

Attachments

• FullSizeRender (2).jpg
    FullSizeRender (2).jpg
    305.9 KB · Views: 78
  • FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    370.4 KB · Views: 78
Back
Top Bottom