OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
What store did you get them from?

And I meant to post these earlier in the month when someone asked for pics but forgot:

5455A0D1-AF3E-4EF1-B0ED-435443B8DEDD.jpeg
yeah, i need them

Don't know whether I should double up on pale greys, copp citrons or just wait to double up on Black/whites which I gonna do regardless. I almost want to wear pale greys everyday.

Don't know whether I should double up on pale greys, copp citrons or just wait to double up on Black/whites which I gonna do regardless. I almost want to wear pale greys everyday.
I would double on pales. Citrons are very situational.

Wait for other stuff to release. You're going to look at your stack of trainers a year from now and question why you bought the citrons. I mean, there are whites with a gum sole coming... that's going to be a hell of a lot better than the citrons.

I hear ya and you may be right. I honestly have never bought a predominately yellow shoe before and I’ve never had the urge to (not a huge fan of yellow shoes or yellow in general). I also thought I didn’t like the citrons early on with it being yellow and all but something about em looks cool to me all the sudden. Might be lack of having Volts idk. I know it’s not a shoe I could wear every day but thinkin it would be nice to have them to pull out every now and then.

Wait for other stuff to release. You're going to look at your stack of trainers a year from now and question why you bought the citrons. I mean, there are whites with a gum sole coming... that's going to be a hell of a lot better than the citrons.

Wait..... whites with a gum sole? Count me in. I thought I was going to be good with whites and the blacks.

Anyone have an update colorway list?

Just like the yellows, the purples would be way cooler in black/purple instead of the purple/black we got.

Back
Top Bottom