OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
If anyone is interested, Lebanon, TN Clearance store had Neo Turq Trainers (padded). All size 10.5 and had about 5 pairs as of last night. $99.99 each plus 25% off. Was surprised to see these.
20171216_190126.jpg 20171216_190130.jpg

Last edited:
To anyone who missed out on the white trainer restock, heading to my outlet to return my pair Sz 10.5. Lmk if interested.

lucid green pair got sold and shipped to CA. collection slowly being unloaded. ended up keeping my cheetos. The trouble i went through to get them isnt worth selling.

definitely tell a drop in the interest of flyknits. currently an atomic purple racer and total orange trainer, both used, good condition and size 10, sitting on eBay for good prices. thought they wouldve sold buy now.

Lunar chukkas still at high prices though :lol:

lucid green pair got sold and shipped to CA. collection slowly being unloaded. ended up keeping my cheetos. The trouble i went through to get them isnt worth selling.

definitely tell a drop in the interest of flyknits. currently an atomic purple racer and total orange trainer, both used, good condition and size 10, sitting on eBay for good prices. thought they wouldve sold buy now.

Are chukkas selling for high prices? I have a few to unload.

damn nvm im not your size

Just stopped by ACK while I'm home for the holidays in Michigan and saw this...

All DS and listed at retail ($170) with a bunch of sizes, although the guy said he'd negotiate a bit based on age. They do phone orders if anyone is interested: 616-242-1307

Attachments

• IMG_3772.JPG
    IMG_3772.JPG
    149.8 KB · Views: 67
Back
Top Bottom