OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Size? wants $209usd? Haha yeah I’ll take my chances on US drops tomorrow. Hopefully won’t regret it. Refuse to overpay.

Ordered off Size? and want to cancel my order, are they usually easy to deal with? I cancelled it within an hour of ordering

Copped off END as well. Paid a little more than I wanted but I really don't have time tomorrow to be going after these due to work. SNKRS hasn't really been good to me lately either. Repped for the link!

Copped off END as well. Paid a little more than I wanted but I really don't have time tomorrow to be going after these due to work. SNKRS hasn't really been good to me lately either. Repped for the link!

Yea same here, it feels like almost paying resell but Ill take a guaranteed pair

Thank you LORD I just woke up to drink water (4:15am) and check this post, Copped at END ... going to try my luck at SNKRS later on guys

hey guys, I just ordered off end as well. do you know if they charge duties when sending to US? Thanks!

Let's hope not. I ordered two, too. Didn't say there was a restriction and adding that second pair helped with free shipping.

Changed over a year ago. Has to be $800+, or thereabouts.

yeah hoping so. wasn't sure which size to get so got two and FS was a bonus

Last edited:
UK 8 is US 9.

CCCB3B51-4FB3-4204-B99B-F56A63410565.jpeg

yeah hoping so. wasn't sure which size to get so got two and FS was a bonus

I believe UK 8.5 = US 9 for Nike

They're TTS. Wider than Flyknit Racers so you don't have to .5 up.

UK 8.5 is a US 9.5. Even checked my box just to make sure before I ordered.

Back
Top Bottom