OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
You should be good, it's happened to me before, just press "everything is good to go" or something like that. I keep my email up now ever since that incident.

unfortunately, snkrs had a pop up that said there was an issue with payment and to try again. i immediately went to my email, confirmed it, and tried to reorder. i struck out the second time.

Does SNKRs give you a notification prior to going live? I woke up in time to cop, but I’m just wondering.
they do sometimes but like others say, you have to log out and log in sometimes to receive notifications. I set a reminder on the BC3s and didnt get one so i actually forgot about the release. Didnt get one for the trainers today either

Does SNKRs give you a notification prior to going live? I woke up in time to cop, but I’m just wondering.

they do sometimes but like others say, you have to log out and log in sometimes to receive notifications. I set a reminder on the BC3s and didnt get one so i actually forgot about the release. Didnt get one for the trainers today either

They have a habit of removing the check for notification. I always log in to make sure it's checked.

Knew it wasn't going to be easy. Missed all the Euro spots and L on SNKR's. I had nothing but good luck on SNKRS, but then suddenly mid last year, only got losses.

lol

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180227-104927.png
    Screenshot_20180227-104927.png
    249.2 KB · Views: 89
Yes it does. But I wouldn't rely on it. Set am alarm Id you know u really want something that is in high demand.

Ahhhh. I didn't receive one. I set my alarm ten minutes prior to the launch. I opened SNKRs at 7:02AM and just tried for a second pair.

The plan.
Flyknit Racer X LunarTempo - Black White B (2).JPG
I may swap the remnant FKT sole on a different upper for performance purposes... Maybe the 3XBlack FKRs or some other Flyknit upper.

Back
Top Bottom