OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
I ended up oversleeping my nap alarm that was supposed to wake me up at 11:50PM PST, and woke up at 12:06AM... 10-15 minutes later of website browsing, I just decided to buy my size through Overkill Shop. Not ideal for me to go for the $215 after int'l shipping and conversion fees, but as long as I get my pair to replace my carpet-slipping 2012 pair. I don't know what I did with those after wearing it for so many years, but the fact that they slip on my own carpet floor scares me and gives me that "nails on the chalkboard" feeling.

Struck out on SNKRS and Villa while attempting to buy a pair that would spare me the fees and shipping.

What bothers me is, if this is them attempting to create hype, why didn’t they advertise/promote the release? They didn’t at all. We all thought it was either going to be delayed or an easy cop by the lack of their promotion.

So considering this, all they ended up doing was not letting the people who actually wanted them, regardless of hype, get them.

A deliberate screw over of Nike’s true customers. Not the people who are just riding the hype train.

I also called the three footlockers in the Columbus Ohio area, no answer or line was busy.

no footlockers actually have them, and if they do, i doubt they’ll say so over the phone. They pulled the same BS during UB hype.

Yea dude said I don’t see anyone on FTL app saying there’s a release for us so we don’t have them :lol:

I said um ok

called NYC niketown and they didn't get any...

what if that footlocker tweet is for west coast Footlockers only since the stores are not open yet?

Take it FWIW. From one of my groups. Pic tagged in NY, NY.

28279301_1213871528747317_4349047224218954978_n.jpg

i'm guessing there's no limit to how many pairs you can buy on these.. lol

Nah if it a resevere/raffle I think you can cop whatever you want sadly

Could be diff store to store but don’t see how they can enforce a 1 per

I feel like boutiques will get their pairs late. Bunch of them here in the Bay Area...I’ll wait. Tax season looking good.

Back
Top Bottom