OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Damn totally forgot about these. SNKRS app didn't send me a notification yesterday either wtf.

? Ok so let me get this straight. I didn't get these in 2012 so I can't have these now, without being part of the hype? I missed out on these only after and because Kanye wore them. Period. Before that they were on the verge of going on sale, genius. When I was finally ready to buy they were gone because of hype. You don't me or my history with flyknit shoes. "these were readily available in 2012. if you didn't get them then they're you're sorta part of the hype" You're sorta part of the "lame" with an insulting comment like that.
Never said you can't have these. As you said, you were only ready to buy after Kanye wore them. Sounds like you are part of the hype.

Didn’t get a notification either. App is faulty on hyped releases.

app is faulty in general.

I don't understand how I never get the "GOT EM" or "SORRY" email / notifications... ever. I go back into the app, and it doesn't even show that I submitted for them.

So I probably should just go and pay resell huh? Sh*t! Damn personal responsibilities

No ... IMO it City Gear and the likes are getting them, you’re going to have other chances. If you can’t wait, then have at it. If it was my money, I’d be more patient.

Was totally expecting my pair to not come in till next week from NDC but it says expected arrival is Friday or Saturday :pimp:

Yeah there's only 2 youtube reviews for the Black/whites, whereas the white/black had a ton of reviews on first day and even a few before official release date

No ... IMO it City Gear and the likes are getting them, you’re going to have other chances. If you can’t wait, then have at it. If it was my money, I’d be more patient.

Cool I'm gonna revise my whole collection and sell what isnt needed or what I don't wear. These will be included in my new collection. I've considered the flyknit trainers super essential for my own personal tastes

It comes with white laces not bad in person

Attachments

• 22F596A1-E161-4D65-8086-191D7FF57A77.jpeg
    22F596A1-E161-4D65-8086-191D7FF57A77.jpeg
    216.3 KB · Views: 60
I'll either wait for more to release for easy cop or pay resale if I really want them. If I can't get these then I'm ok with pales, whites, and old beaters to hold me down. Not gonna stress over some trainers anymore lol.

Was able to grab two pairs from Foot Patrol and just received confirmation with tracking number that its been shipped. Previous post about them got me worried. Whew....

I should have copped 2 pairs in Villa's cart yesterday instead of 1. I was afraid they would cancel. But then I saw the product page technically there was no limit.

We're still that whole elitist, 'I was here before the hype thing in 2018'?

It’s not about being an elitist. I wouldn’t consider myself an “elitist,” but I’ve been into shoes for 20 years, back when everyone was hating on me calling them space shoes, etc. lol there’s some pride that comes with that when you sit back and look at what the shoe game has become..

The only thing about waiting for these smaller boutiques and other chain stores getting them is it'll probably be harder.

The only thing about waiting for these smaller boutiques and other chain stores getting them is it'll probably be harder.

100%, it will be all of the same people still trying for even less stock than yesterday. The people that got multiples wont just magically go away for those releases

20+ years into shoes...back in 2012 I had so many chances that I regret to cop these on NDC. They were sitting with plenty of sizes, not only these but the white/black pairs. But since Ye wore these possibly 2 weeks out of the release and photos kept coming in everyone jumped as usual. (Hypebeasts, nothing new.) Also, to add the varsity red/black Flyknit racers also were sittin ducks on NDC and they restocked plenty of times. Anyways, obviously the new heads are about reselling and not about the culture. That’s the change. It’s basically jump on the bandwagon or train. Old heads had a back story or a reason on what got then Into shoes. More than half of the heads never seen MJ play live.... FLAME ON!!!

P.S. everyone should know how it goes by now, Nike putting out small amounts of stock to see how it goes, but eventually the US will have a real official release date with more pairs available. Be patient NT fam(s). Patience. I’m think a month at the latest. Everyone will have a fair try. IMO personally, the white/black pop more; I liked them more. Good luck. Patience....

Back
Top Bottom