OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Are the olives really releasing in June in the states? If so, the wait begins.

1q2odm.jpg
Stockx has for retail and below.

Wow. I just can’t win for losing. Literally in here all day but missed that link smdh.

For anyone who has still struck out. Hold off on paying resale.

US retailers haven’t even gotten there’s yet. So I would hold off, however if you can get a pair less than 200 shipped for piece of mind I’d say go ahead and do it.

most sizes are below $200 on stockx already. At this point i would just wait until its retail or maybe even below after more US spots drop.

For anyone who has still struck out. Hold off on paying resale.

US retailers haven’t even gotten there’s yet. So I would hold off, however if you can get a pair less than 200 shipped for piece of mind I’d say go ahead and do it.

In a way, Nike is doing us a favor not dropping these in HUGE amounts to stifle bots and curb some appetite in terms of demand. They could possibly have occasional restocks in the future and I hope these receive the Multicolor Racer treatment as far availability...

... but then again, Nike toys with our emotions all the time, so yeah, my opinion nullifies :lol:

Good thing these are sitting in store in the uk passed up for drop last Saturday too much heat in March I need to budget for

Think I'm going to pass already have the OGs anyway, wave runners kind of made the decision for me

Back
Top Bottom