OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Still no cancel email. Saw an email from the bay and got scared but it was just letting me know about other sellers.

82232A4A-3174-4C7F-BF4A-2E71C30CCEE8.jpeg

Nike did their thing with this cw. *slow claps

Dope but not for me

Ebay pair came in with the quickness, I love it when I buy from a seller in the same state. Came in one day. Really glad to have the whites in my collection. They fit pretty well for my wide feet and I like the snug feeling but I will be doubling up on a 12.5 in both black and white pairs when I get a steady flow if income and sell more kicks. Stock X pair is taking forever but I hope those come very soon. Just got a job as a Seasonal Athlete at a Nike Factory store in Nashville! Gonna do my best to get hired on for real and climb my way to corporate while I'm buffing my skills up with college. Can't wait to snap pics of both trainers!

20180310_194628.jpg

Yeah my arrives to stockx on Monday to get authentified. Prolly get mines later next week or Monday, tues after this coming week. Patience.
How do you track like that? My order trackning on stockx still says "en route to stockx" and I purchased on the 6th.

If that eBay deal didn’t pop up I wouldn’t think about it but cant be too sure that it’s been 3 days and still not shipped out to them.

i think once ppl see those purplr red black flyknit trainers on feet alot of ppls opinions will change on them.

I think theyre nice but ill risk trying to get at a marked down price
Buy what you like. Just my opinion, they will sit and prices will be cut.

Kinda off topic-ish but I'm still hoping these would release:

*From the Warriors' 2017 championship win. I think some players like KD and Draymond wore this during the celebrations
IMG_0170.JPG

Still trying to sell my other black/white trainer but these are bricks
Yup! People who want them aren’t willing to pay much over retail.

I still need a size 10 but seeing reseller prices as low as they are I’m going to wait a tad bit longer.

Last edited:
Experience may vary, but yes mines feel loose now. Although it wasn't extremely tight to begin with, the knit does feel more flexible now.
Cool, I think I'll stick with my TTS. my friend also has a pair of fly knit trainers and told me they loosened out for him

Back
Top Bottom