OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Suppose mile times are pretty relative, never actually competed just tryna keep myself in shape...which ain’t always easy with a full time desk job
I'm just messing with people. 6:30 mile on xc trial is decent but on a track. That person better get f out my way.

Jealous cause you Slow mo.

Your moms thought 6:30 was pretty fast.

039A3812-FEE3-4F34-ABC1-33A76EEA54B3.gif

Reminder: Flyknit racers were meant for the competitive track and field athelete. The whole upper of the shoe is engineered to fit the needs of a mid-distance/long distance runner. This is why you gonna get a different feel/experience for both the racers and trainer.(in comfort, weight and stabliaty)

You'll notice it even more if you can sub a 5-4 minute miler between the shoes if actually run competively. The shoe even uses the waffle traction system found in early bill bowermann waffle racer shoes.

Nike hit the ballpark with shoe since consumers want to wear them casually. Cause to be honest I doubt some you can sub 5-4 minute mile. Lol
Yeah I can barely do 10 minute miles now LOL.

Since it was EU then there weren't any sz 14s available. When they first showed as upcoming I selected the notify/remind option but I guess when they took them off my update was deleted. Totally missed them.

Anyone know the biggest size available today?

EDIT: Fake SNKRS sell out , FSR on NDC

Since it was EU then there weren't any sz 14s available. When they first showed as upcoming I selected the notify/remind option but I guess when they took them off my update was deleted. Totally missed them.

Anyone know the biggest size available today?

EDIT: Fake SNKRS sell out , FSR on NDC

I think if it's not an OG color way (such as the white/black, black/white) they will end up on sale/outlets.

I just picked up the raptors pair a week or so ago for $69 (I think) at the clerance store. When I was there I saw the cirrus blue, yellow and purple pairs for $59 in scattered sizing.

I think if it's not an OG color way (such as the white/black, black/white) they will end up on sale/outlets.

I just picked up the raptors pair a week or so ago for $69 (I think) at the clerance store. When I was there I saw the cirrus blue, yellow and purple pairs for $59 in scattered sizing.

I saw the same thing at my outlet as well.

i think you're right...but i think the olive pair will dry up at around the $100 mark

Gonna do like my man Illy & cop at full price from NDC anyway to be safe then get the refund later when I track them down for 40-50% off.

I agree, the hype train has slowed down significantly over the past 2 years and I'm loving it from a cost perspective. I just have to be cautious because my size is too rare to pay chicken

Gonna do like my man Illy & cop at full price from NDC anyway to be safe then get the refund later when I track them down for 40-50% off.

I agree, the hype train has slowed down significantly over the past 2 years and I'm loving it from a cost perspective. I just have to be cautious because my size is too rare to pay chicken

Did the same yesterday when they went up on ndc.

lol my man up there saying a 6 minute mile is slow AF is pretty wild. Obviously it’s not the fastest, but there’s no point running that fast unless you’re in training or competition. The average runner might run around 8 minutes which is very acceptable, just keep running y’all. Runners are the last people on earth who you should ever be intimidated by lol

has anyone here bought the multi 1.0's off stockx or goat? just wondering if anyone received the 3.0's by mistake... i live in canada and dont feel like going through the hassle of returning them and screwing around with the dollar fluctuating.

Back
Top Bottom