OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
IMG_3338.JPG

IMG_3337.JPG

My body is ready.

These are the same as the ones already out, correct? Is there a date these are on NDC?

48BF3D06-2D2F-4A0D-8FFB-AACDF754E7FE.jpeg

28521143-77EA-4094-BC70-E6E11E7E8E0F.png

Just came in the mail from Portland and for under the cost of a retail pair. Guess guy went thrifting and had no idea what he had.

I don't know about those either, but after doing some google searching, they are made for Draymond Green but weren't released to the public. Am I correct?

But Draymond is not a size 13, so they made more of those? what's the story?

I don't know about those either, but after doing some google searching, they are made for Draymond Green but weren't released to the public. Am I correct?

But Draymond is not a size 13, so they made more of those? what's the story?

Just like how this year Nike made the current NBA Champions 37 pairs of Epic React PEs the previous year they gave out Flyknit PEs to the 2017 team right after the final game.
BABEC74B-06A6-43EF-B8A2-3B9FAF7CFCE2.png

Wowww... nice find.

They’re probably like this years Epic Reacts which they made 30 something pairs of - so they probably made sizes across the board of those. KD got the black and gold ones as well. Guessing Draymond was the only one who happened to snap a pic of those.

Back
Top Bottom