OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Have a bunch of flyknit racers and trainers I'm thinking about unloading as I'm about to move and won't have as much storage space.

Given the bottom kinda fell out of the FKR/FKT market, figuring it would be best to just bundle all of them and sell as a lot since theyre all the same size

any suggestions or anything that would make more sense?

What size?

eBay, finishline, DTLR. They are all over the place for $70 and below.

Someone on StockX asking $500 for the volt trainers in a 10.5. Smh, I’ll never get them.

There is a DS pair or size 11 on eBay for $165. I don’t know if it’s legitimate or not though. I’m not very good at spotting the fake trainers (unless they are ultra fake)

There is a DS pair or size 11 on eBay for $165. I don’t know if it’s legitimate or not though. I’m not very good at spotting the fake trainers (unless they are ultra fake)

Yea I seen that, geat price but can’t half size up on trainers.

Gotta start hitting my local outlet on my days off haha. I see people in here finding killer steals at Outlets, TJ & Ross all the time.

Here are the Flyknits I have set to be swapped! They're mostly ZF based this time lol

Flyknit Racer X Zoom Fly - Acai.jpg
Flyknit Racer X Zoom Fly - Crimson Pink.jpg
Flyknit Lunar 3 X Zoom Fly - Crimson Volt.png
Flyknit Racer X Zoom Fly - Sport Turquoise.png
Flyknit Trainer X Zoom Fly - Olive Red.jpg
Flyknit Racer X Epic React - MultiColor 2.0.jpg

NT fam...I need help. My wife and I were cleaning the house and she never realized how many flyknits I had lol. She said I had to bring it down to only 10 pairs! I have 26 racers and 13 trainers. You guys think I can narrow it down and be content? Honestly it’s probably a good thing plus we really need the money right now but it’s hard to let them go... I just need you guys to tell me I don’t need all these it’ll help me out... thanks fam

NT fam...I need help. My wife and I were cleaning the house and she never realized how many flyknits I had lol. She said I had to bring it down to only 10 pairs! I have 26 racers and 13 trainers. You guys think I can narrow it down and be content? Honestly it’s probably a good thing plus we really need the money right now but it’s hard to let them go... I just need you guys to tell me I don’t need all these it’ll help me out... thanks fam
Get rid of the wife.

Size?

I’d like to help, but I have ~40 pairs of them as well. It’s not going to be easy.

If she never realized they were there in the first place, why is it an issue now?

Sell em, yes. Keep one of each type of color and which pairs “spark joy”. Be sure to thank them for what they’ve provided you before moving on. Be content with the new space.

Let us know what size though. I think you’re trolling.

Using the tidying up method find the ones you enjoy wearing the most and sell off doubles and triples. Most of us also have problems with shoes we’ve never worn waiting for that perfect unDSing moment. Wear or sell there is no try. I’m trying to bring my shoe collection down to 50-60 pairs from 100+ since I’m organizing the entire house. Decisions are never easy.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom