OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
D1C7AAA6-F4B2-48A5-8F49-ECB405534F07.jpeg
See y’alls MCs

got a bit of sole separation on my volt flyknit racers. anyone got any recommendations for super glue that actually works for sneakers and won't come undone after use?

We're fast heading for the end of flyknit season over here, hope I can squeeze a few wears in, before weather turns for good.

Is this for use between sole and upper or can that be used for the bottom of sole separation from the sole itself (if that makes sense)?

One of my macaron pack racers has the bottom black portion split from the sole. I wanted to know what adhesive I can use to seal it. I remember it being a common problem with some on here

Is this for use between sole and upper or can that be used for the bottom of sole separation from the sole itself (if that makes sense)?

One of my macaron pack racers has the bottom black portion split from the sole. I wanted to know what adhesive I can use to seal it. I remember it being a common problem with some on here
good point. that's exactly what happened with mine.

Yeah, I’ve used it to reattach the black rubber sole to the midsole. You can get it at most stores also. I’ve had success with it.

Need some help, I was cleaning my black and white Flyknit trainers and I guess I scrubbed too hard and took off a good amount of the black paint on the midsole, sigh.

What kinda paint can I use to repaint the midsole black? Angelus? Anyone have a link to the specific type of black paint? Thanks in advance!

Need some help, I was cleaning my black and white Flyknit trainers and I guess I scrubbed too hard and took off a good amount of the black paint on the midsole, sigh.

What kinda paint can I use to repaint the midsole black? Angelus? Anyone have a link to the specific type of black paint? Thanks in advance!

I touch up mine all the time

518625B3-41FB-4C86-865C-16073B4E5BD7.jpeg

IMG_9078.JPG

my 2nd pair of trainers from early 2015 - the volts. seen its fair share of abuse (lots of running and a game of footie) for two full years and i've left it there ever since. guess there's no chance of a restoration? :rofl:
glued the outsole back to the midsole in mid-2016 but it didn't hold up that well i guess |l

Attachments

• IMG_9078.JPG
    IMG_9078.JPG
    372.9 KB · Views: 8
Back
Top Bottom