OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Did you have the opportunity to get them steamed? I remember some Nike stores were doing that early on. I always to do it.

Unfortunately not. I was travelling in the USA and remember 21 Merced being on my list of places to check out.

All the OG colours in the trainers available, but I only went for 1, the red..

If only I got some of the other ones. Regret not getting the orange with blue tongue.

Wow, just saw the white Flyknit Trainer goes for ~$350 - $400 dollars now in my size. I should stop beating my pair up since it doesn't look like I'm gonna be able to easily grab another pair.

How do ya'll go about cleaning it? My midsole got brown marks all over and the white knit is lowkey grey now :lol:

Found these way in the back of the stash to go for a light run. Stay safe out there
20200408_125755.jpg

Finally got around to take a pic.

It takes so long trying to get them all back in the boxes, probably will start wearing soon with the weather being nice.

A few are DS still, but for the most part I'm done. I had wanted to collect more but I lost interest.

Started focusing on Air Maxes and Jordans. But the Flyknits definitely are my go-to beaters.

Flyknit Racer Circle.jpg

It takes so long trying to get them all back in the boxes, probably will start wearing soon with the weather being nice.

A few are DS still, but for the most part I'm done. I had wanted to collect more but I lost interest.

Started focusing on Air Maxes and Jordans. But the Flyknits definitely are my go-to beaters.

Flyknit Racer Circle.jpg

If Flyknits are your beaters, that's enough beaters for multiple lifetimes :lol:

Flyknit Racer Circle.jpg

If you ever want to let go of a few cws, let me know!

Finally UNDSed these Volt FKR X ZF2 Hybrids (crafted by GOVRN). They feel and perform like they were constructed by Nike themselves. I managed to complete the run with negative splits. I also noticed that my HR started to decline after Mile3, yet my average pace for each following mile was quickening!
IMG_3014.JPG

Finally UNDSed these Volt FKR X ZF2 Hybrids (crafted by GOVRN). They feel and perform like they were constructed by Nike themselves. I managed to complete the run with negative splits. I also noticed that my HR started to decline after Mile3, yet my average pace for each following mile was quickening!
IMG_3014.JPG
Wow. Really digging these!
Zoom Fly SP sole?

Flyknit Racer Circle.jpg

This pic is making think about getting the volt lunar 1s again. I keep wavering back and forth because of the shade of the volt. This pic it looks good others it looks too light.

Flyknit Racer Circle.jpg

how do those lunar 3s fit compare to the 1s?
had to go up half a size on the 1s and was wondering if the 3s fit the same

IMG_3014.JPG
Kezar !

62377014-CA80-40BA-9839-91A97BE6133B.jpeg

Did these ever come out with white flywire? Seller got a couple pairs and let me know that these have white flywire not black

This pic is making think about getting the volt lunar 1s again. I keep wavering back and forth because of the shade of the volt. This pic it looks good others it looks too light.

the volt on the lunar 1s is indeed much lighter than it is on the Flyknit racers. I have both.

I may land a pair of VF1 donors. They're my usual size in the VFs, which is a 1/2 size larger. I do have a lot of FKR donors; however, the ones I have are a 1/2 smaller than what's recommended for the swap. I'm thinking of landing either of these two for the project...

3X Black X VF1: almost like the pacer Breaking2 edition but sleeker!
FKR Black.png

Hyper Punch (would be my fourth SMH lol) X VF1: The crimson Topline of the VF flows well with the Hyper Punch
Flyknit Racer X VaporFly - Hyper Punch.png

Bought a pair of Triple White/Gum Soles sz13 from NordstromRack lastnight. Paid $105 PayPal. They refunded my money this morning and Banned my account?!
WTF
86630094-28F2-465B-90C5-632502FC2361.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom