OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Thanks to dragicon dragicon for the heads up on these :smokin

AA56C4CB-51EF-4ACD-9197-FE2F716576D4.jpeg

New pickup. Thought I wanted green laces in there but in person black is fine. If I could just find some ds blue glows for not a ridiculous price I’d have all the pairs I want.

Attachments

• C752FF8D-A46B-4C4A-9862-CA0E4F43145A.jpeg
    C752FF8D-A46B-4C4A-9862-CA0E4F43145A.jpeg
    394 KB · Views: 178
Scooped up a pair of colorblocked Crimson/Volt FKRs for ~$65 shipped.

I cleaned them up just like how I clean all my FKRs and threw them in the washer with all the usual settings and detergent. They ended up looking like this after the wash completed...

6DE033A7-D6AD-478F-9A60-6E2AB4319451.jpeg

The midsole paint washed off and the so did the Swooshes! There were remnants of the Swooshes, but I decided to just scrub/brush them off. After a soleswap, I think they’ll look dope.

Has there been any word on a re-release of any other cws from the 2012 run? Im thinking of just going ahead and copping some OG trainers but worried about paint chipping on the midsole

Has there been any word on a re-release of any other cws from the 2012 run? Im thinking of just going ahead and copping some OG trainers but worried about paint chipping on the midsole
I haven’t heard anything about trainer rereleases in the near future.

I have several trainers from the original release that are holding up pretty well.

I haven’t heard anything about trainer rereleases in the near future.

I have several trainers from the original release that are holding up pretty well.
Thanks! Wasn’t sure if I’d be better off maybe waiting since I’ve been out of the loop on this thread. And good to know your trainers are still holding up well that reassures me to pull the trigger :smile:

Can’t believe the price of some FKR’s. My wife has been wearing her Oreo 1.0’s a lot lately and asked if there was an all black c/w.

I’m like yea, head to eBay - nothing. GOAT and SX - lowest ask I saw was $250 :sick::smh:

Absurd man. I remember these things sat and went on deep disco

^ yeah, I’ve got a pile as well... just waiting to find a place that does it at a reasonable cost.

Back
Top Bottom