OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Just odd to see that link and with my size there. It doesn't happen often and normally

I think that's the whole strategy Nike employs with some releases. The lack of availability makes it easy for people to impulse-buy. I've succumbed to this many times.

i wont be satisfied until i get the shipping confirmation lol..

I'm the same. tracking the movement is always fun too.

Good looks Wilay  
pimp.gif

Scooped an 8.5 in the MC racers, got an 8 in the white/black racers coming

Good 2 days so far.

So when I check my order status on Run it says canceled under status but under tracking # there is a tracking number provided.

I don't know what to make of this.

Edit...

Tracking has updated, order was not canceled.

Last edited:
Were you getting the payment authorization error? Were you using Firefox? Try using google chrome.

Last edited:
Really trying to get the MC Racers, no luck so far.  

just have to keep checking the runner-specific sites listed in this thread. don't rely on getting second hand knowledge as your primary source of info. relentlessly check these sites on a daily basis, it's basically what you have to do.

run.com
runningwarehouse
lukeslocker
roadrunnersports
wiggle
crookedtongues
ndc
menlook

Thanks Wiley...I finally got one coming! :smokin REPPED! Or should I say Hoping to not get cancelled...

Last edited:
just have to keep checking the runner-specific sites listed in this thread. don't rely on getting second hand knowledge as your primary source of info. relentlessly check these sites on a daily basis, it's basically what you have to do.

run.com
runningwarehouse
lukeslocker
roadrunnersports
wiggle
crookedtongues
ndc
menlook
Were they ever available on those websites? MC runners are only listed on run.com and NDC, even if they are sold out.

Back
Top Bottom