OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
EA6C5242-35D0-42CD-980F-1EFD06D6AF78.jpeg

I have a Nike ID pair that is blacked out with white specks where the MC knit is, black swoosh, and a USA flag tongue that I never wear... Super comfy but honestly don't run enough to wear them over Trainers...

Rolling up on the 10 year anniversary in about 6 months…sure wish there was a Product Line Manager that knew how to really leverage the popularity of the FKT. A very small re-release of the original 10, some hypebeast ultra limited drops to pump interest, even have Virgil screw it up with a bunch of zip-ties maybe.

This thread didn’t get to 11 million views for no reason…

Rolling up on the 10 year anniversary in about 6 months…sure wish there was a Product Line Manager that knew how to really leverage the popularity of the FKT. A very small re-release of the original 10, some hypebeast ultra limited drops to pump interest, even have Virgil screw it up with a bunch of zip-ties maybe.

where is somebody with inside knowledge on them when you need one? :lol:

I know you’re no longer doing that… but your posts back in the day were legendary.

I've always said I would be interested in seeing what Virgil's take on the FKR or FKT would look like :nerd:
But now, I think he'd probably add those awful looking spikes to them like the Off White AIr Zoom Tempo NEXT% or the Off White Zoom Terra Kigers:sick:

Back
Top Bottom