OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
People discussing whether the racer or trainer is bringing a tear of joy to my eye. I havenā€™t heard this discussion since the hyped days. Canā€™t wait for the tts or half down discussion to start.

I got hooked with trainers a racers back in 2013 when I started to lurk around here. I remember when a certain NTer who would post crazy RARE samples and a bunch of HTMs. I just LOVED the versatility of both models :pimp:

Kinda introduced me to the world of ā€œathleisureā€ fits, and of course, running.

People discussing whether the racer or trainer is bringing a tear of joy to my eye. I havenā€™t heard this discussion since the hyped days. Canā€™t wait for the tts or half down discussion to start.

trainers/racers are what got me to create an NT account and stop lurking :lol:

just curious, whatā€™s everyoneā€™s preference over padded/unpadded trainers?
personally like the look of it being unpadded but prefer the comfort/feel of the padded ones prob cause i havenā€™t had any issues with it rubbing against my heel and causing blisters. weird tho how i donā€™t have that issue with racers

I was totally just about to post that someone was gonna ask about padded/unpadded too. :lol:

What Travis did to Dunks, will someone do for Flyknits

It's only a matter of time until the trend flips

trainers/racers are what got me to create an NT account and stop lurking :lol:

personally like the look of it being unpadded but prefer the comfort/feel of the padded ones prob cause i havenā€™t had any issues with it rubbing against my heel and causing blisters. weird tho how i donā€™t have that issue with racers
Padded all day

DE0F3722-A1BE-4717-82A1-CBDFF618ACD4.jpeg

Nike tried so hard milking the multicolor knit on other models but they could never top these

DE0F3722-A1BE-4717-82A1-CBDFF618ACD4.jpeg

Nike tried so hard milking the multicolor knit on other models but they could never top these

yummy-smirk.gif

Multicolor was done so well on the Flyknit Racers. Not so much on the Flyknit Trainers.
Some of the Kobe Multicolors looked good too, but that was really a hit or miss. Some pairs would have a nice assortment of colors spread out nicely, but you'd also have a bunch that just looks like ground beef with some green thrown in there.

Honestly the best multicolor flyknit shoe was either the OG colorway for kobe 9 or the kobe 9 low milan pair that was limited to italy.

My dream racer is a black medial knit, with a mc1 multi everywhere else. Basically the university red racers, but instead of the red, I want a multicolor weave.

If FKRs came to NikeID (or whatever they call them now), and the options allowed OG colorblocking, Iā€™d double my collection in a month. Just too much potential with the right options in place.

Back
Top Bottom