OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.1%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.0%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 51 24.3%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.3%

• Total voters
Nobody is talking about colorways. The uppers are the same, meaning the construction is the same. If they are going to do it to one, might as well do it to both wether it's padded or not. And since there were complaints about heel rub, they just did it to everything with the trainer/lunar sole since the uppers are the same, I'm imagining.

Nobody is talking about colorways. The uppers are the same, meaning the construction is the same. If they are going to do it to one, might as well do it to both wether it's padded or not. And since there were complaints about heel rub, they just did it to everything with the trainer/lunar sole since the uppers are the same, I'm imagining.
Agree with whats in red. They changed BOTH b/c of the heel rub complaints. That's it...nothing else.

NOT to save money by keeping them uniform. As you mentioned here:

http://niketalk.com/t/333957/offici...-flyknit-collective-p-213/11700#post_18606137

You sort of just flip flopped on your point in a way.

Last edited:
trainers released first with padding. Nobody complained about lunars, they have only been released w/ padding.

But whatever you say bro, cheers!

trainers released first with padding. Nobody complained about lunars, they have only been released w/ padding.

Hope you don't hate me for correcting you but...FIXED below:

"trainers released first without  padding. Some complained about lunars too, they have been released w/ and w/o padding."

If you read reviews about the original non-padded Lunars...some people complained about heel rubbing on those too. Check the Lunar thread.

http://i937.photobucket.com/albums/ad216/project4000/FlyknitReview/FlyknitOne_zps0ba50442.jpg

Says the guy with 217 posts.

I wish I can add my 217 posts to however many posts I had with my old username. I've been around niketalk ever since this website started. I even had a hand in designing the NikeTalk New Era hat for Method Man and this website when I used to work at CapCity. My old username got deleted when NT left the Yuku server. Were you around then? What do I know, though. I stopped posting ever since the Multi's dropped because everything got wild.

Anyways, still waiting for that Volt trainer restock. Not that I need anymore, but they're definitely my favorite Nike shoe. A few months back.. I was going to do a phone order for Volts that I stock checked from Westfield Running Company who I frequently purchased Flyknits from when I lived in NJ and still did when I moved to MD, but when I called back the next day they told me that Nike requested that the Volt Trainers be sent back to them. I called 2 other RC's in NJ who had my size and they both told me the same thing.. :stoneface: . Again, this was a few months back so I've been playing the waiting game since then. I hope Nike pulling the Volt's off of The Running Company's shelves means a restock.

Hope you don't hate me for correcting you but...FIXED below:

"trainers released first without padding. Some complained about lunars too, they have been released w/ and w/o padding."

If you read reviews about the original non-padded Lunars...some people complained about heel rubbing on those too. Check the Lunar thread.

http://i937.photobucket.com/albums/ad216/project4000/FlyknitReview/FlyknitOne_zps0ba50442.jpg

Dog, you're just trying to find anything. Everybody knows that unpadded trainers came first. They started releasing padded trainers in the white/Blk and Blk/white before they rolled out the lunar 1s.

So my bad on my choice of words. Padded trainers came before lunar 1s. I'm just assuming that since people complained, they made ALL trainer/lunar silhouettes padded instead if just one and not the other cause they are the same.

It's my opinion. If you would like concrete info, ill call one of my friends in the running department at nike. Also If you would like to pick apart everything I say like a whiny female, feel free to pm me.

http://Instagram.com/p/dg0KUhtIrC/

#LuxuryExcellence
mean.gif
laugh.gif
bahahahaha #LuxuryExcellence.....that's.....that's something alright.

Well, I already got my shipping confirmation from Run.

I'm impressed.

I'm surprised there is still sizes left on run.com..

Hopefully that is updated stock and they aren't selling dreams..

Ordered about an hour ago and got a shipping confirmation already.
Nice. Hope everyone that needs pairs is able to take advantage.
On ebay prices are dropping below $200. With all these restocks, I think the market is started to saturate.
Good.

That just means now is not the time to sleep. Get your pairs now folks..

Before they dry up and prices start to creep back up..

Back
Top Bottom