OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

:nerd:

^^ they exist but they are sooooooo ugly.On another note i need both yellow and blu racers and no size 12 (eu 46) on ndc up yet im gonna wait on my swoosh account cause i aint about to cop for retail(160 euros ****) .I have a brother here on nt whos about to help for retail plus shipping for those.Anyone who can get for a lower price?I would make a useful connection from Europe for almost any shoe in the future.If someone can cop those 2 from a swoosh account or a discount and ship them(i ll pay for everything) i can return the favour in the future.Hope this isn't too much for the thread,if so all the fam let me know and i will erase the post.I just need these and the fact that they don't come up on a size 12 in europe(only up to 10.5 lol) freaked me out a little. :smh: :smh: :smh: .Once more i have a bro here who can get me these for us retail plus shipping,Im only asking for a lower - discounted price if possible.Thanks , and keep it up flyknit fam.

Those flyknit racer max 1s are dope. When I was working for Nike, my manager told me after getting back from Beaverton that everything we've seen, and on the market, is just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to Flyknits.

wow, most sizes of the red racers on NDC sold out? I checked last week and it was a FSR. So much for waiting for a coupon code.
I'm wondering what goes into their decision to randomly pull down huge chunks of sizes for shoes.  It's similar to what they did with the orange/black trainers.  I was hoping to wait until the black/white racers went on clearance, but this move spooked me enough to pull the trigger.  Damn them!

look at the medial side of the right shoe in the first picture; it still has black on the midsole as if it were an actual zoom sole. i'm not convinced that those photos aren't shopped, unless someone can definitely prove they're real

look at the medial side of the right shoe in the first picture; it still has black on the midsole as if it were an actual zoom sole. i'm not convinced that those photos aren't shopped, unless someone can definitely prove they're real

Exactly what I was thinkin..

The dark grey racers are also disappearing from NDC. They've had a fsr for forever and all the sudden there's only a few sizes left.

The dark grey racers are also disappearing from NDC. They've had a fsr for forever and all the sudden there's only a few sizes left.

i have to think the reds and greys are going to hit outlets soon, possibly along with the black/white and white/black trainers.

Back
Top Bottom