OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Try calling Nike customer service with this style number 532984-700. Whenever I called they always seemed to have bigger and smaller sizes available. (For the Volt Trainers ^^^)

When calling Nike for orders, do you just say I am looking for an item (then recite the style number-color code, size)?

Try calling Nike customer service with this style number 532984-700. Whenever I called they always seemed to have bigger and smaller sizes available. (For the Volt Trainers ^^^)
I did and they only had size 12 and size 13 :/  so unlucky lol , but I'm hoping there's a small chance for a restock.
trainers lunars or racers are better for the knees...?Im kind of a heavy dude with sore knees and i only run some miles on the racers so far...Not too supportive on the front of the shoe.Thats a question towards anyone can answer btw , not only you...;p)
As other have mentioned, the lunars are more supportive and provide more comfort.  The trainers and racers have a firmer ride compared to the lunars, but I prefer them over the lunars for my speed workouts or long runs where I need to maintain an ideal stride and foot strike.  I wouldn't recommend the racers if you're just getting into running.  The shoe is not too forgiving if you don't maintain a forefoot/mid-foot strike with a consistent cadence and lean in your posture.

Sorry for this but just want to help someone out or just going to return them

have a 10 Volt Racer if anyone is interested PM

Last edited:
It's been MONTHS since I've been in this thread. But does anyone know where to get Volt Racers? My Orange Racers are not enough, really want a pair of the Volts :\

NDC doesn't have my size 6, and RRS doesn't even have them.

Last edited:
trainers lunars or racers are better for the knees...?Im kind of a heavy dude with sore knees and i only run some miles on the racers so far...Not too supportive on the front of the shoe.Thats a question towards anyone can answer btw , not only you...;p)
Most definitely go with lunars bro...they offer more support

I did and they only had size 12 and size 13 :/  so unlucky lol , but I'm hoping there's a small chance for a restock.

Have you tried half sizing up or down? I was only able to find a 9 in my volt trainer (9.5 is my true size) decided to pull the trigger and turns out 9s fit fine.

You can always easily return if they don't work out.

When calling Nike for orders, do you just say I am looking for an item (then recite the style number-color code, size)?

Exactly that. Sometimes you get dumb reps who aren't very helpful but the majority of the time you can grab releases that are no longer on NDC

Whenever I call, the representative can't even locate this item, as if it doesn't exist. It drives me nuts!  

Props to those have been able to get their pair this way.

These just came in today, both sz 11. Anyone with a sz 10.5 willing to trade?

Last edited:
Have you tried half sizing up or down? I was only able to find a 9 in my volt trainer (9.5 is my true size) decided to pull the trigger and turns out 9s fit fine.

You can always easily return if they don't work out.
My true size is actually 12 and my current trainers are in size 12 too.  I got the racers in 12.5 and they felt a bit better than the trainers with the extra space at the toe box.  Going TTS is doable, but now I want to get the trainers at 12.5 to get a similar fit to the racers. 

anyone know perchance of anywhere that sells the white flyknit trainers and/or the white/black flyknit racers that will ship international?

I own the lunar 1 multi and I love the comfort, now I'm looking at the other models. I seen the multi color trainers on NDC buy I'm looking to pay below retail, any sites out there? Also I assume the multi racers are impossible to get unless it is on the bay?

R
I own the lunar 1 multi and I love the comfort, now I'm looking at the other models. I seen the multi color trainers on NDC buy I'm looking to pay below retail, any sites out there? Also I assume the multi racers are impossible to get unless it is on the bay?
road runners sport has them for below retail.

You can try calling NDC for the MC racers.  I called two week ago and they had some sizes in stock, I think the biggest size they had was size 11.

anyone know of any sites out there with  black or white trainers/ red racers size 10-10.5?? othr than dope factory...

Anyone else feel as though the ball is slightly being dropped as far as the racer/trainer releases go? There's so much
untapped potential for the racers and the trainers it's crazy imo

Anyone else feel as though the ball is slightly being dropped as far as the racer/trainer releases go? There's so much
I want them to continue making the original trainer model in more colorways. I dont care if they are padded or not.

Yes. This applies to the Chukkas as well. I'm pretty miffed as to why Nike is doing this to be honest.. makes no sense.

Back
Top Bottom