OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Thanks for sharing. One concern is when a place has FSR of shoes that are sold out and are selling them below retail. I could be wrong, but it just doesn't see right to me.

He's legit! Bought like 5-6 pairs of shoes from him and they were all perfect! Shipping was really fast, don't know how long it'll take to US - try ask some of the others who allready bought from dopefactory [emoji]128079[/emoji]

Just got my black and white racers from NDC, I'm glad I went a half size up really narrow if I went tts

I'm between an 8 and 8.5, after reading this thread I'm glad I went up a half size. Should have them Wednesday, can't wait.

Speaking of which, thanks to everyone that pointed me in the direction of the red FK Racers- some top notch dudes on here for sure, I look forward to contributing to NT. 8)

Whoever has the Flyknit Racer size 8, can you please measure how many inches from inside the shoe from the toe to heel please. Thank you

these came in today. 

Racers group shot 
NICE! 
eek.gif

Anyone in the US order from Dope Factory?  I'm curious about how long it took to ship, etc.

Also, does anyone know any sites besides RDC, RRS and NDC that sell the MC trainers at retail?

Mad at myself for passing on the racers during the nike clearance sale... Now I want a pair and don't wanna drop the bread smh

Is it normal to have some sort of dent on the toe box on trainers? From walking? It's on the front

Hey guys i need help locating a pair of the Lunar Flyknit 1+ in the Womens Multi-color in a size 8.5, hopefully under retail. I know Finishline has the size 8.5 and Eastbay has a size 8, but any help finding them under retail would be appreciated. These are the pair I'm looking for. Thanks!

hey guys so i just got my racers and noticed some orange stitching on the back heel. kinda pulled on it to get it out and then the black thread next to it became loose as you can see. what would you guys do? should i return it and hope they have another one in my size for an exchange? im just worried overtime itll loosen up more. also the orange stitching wont come out haha 

Back
Top Bottom