OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.1%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.0%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 51 24.3%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.3%

• Total voters
What's not to believe?  Do the Doernbechers (sp) sell out immediately? Shoe for a children's charity.  Do hype sneakers sell out immediately on ndc at 8:00:5 on Saturday's or whenever dropped?  Does the stop-a-bot by nike actually stop the bots?  Is the one per customer an actual enforced sales procedure or a dream.  Is it beyond reason that they would not get a cut?  Like the original poster asked, why would they not make more if demand supports it.  But just to stay with the thread here, luv me some flyknit racers.  For a final to this post, the info came from a Nike employee.  So maybe none of this is happening, and please don't look behind the curtain.......

Time to put the bottle down bro...

not drinking or smoking.  just repeating what i was told. please correct any incorrect statements.  oh,  infareds sold out in a whiff just now.

:smh: :smh: :smh: @ those MC Racers above. The one of the top left is one of the best I've ever seen. I don't think I've ever seen that much blue.

Last edited:

What's not to believe?  Do the Doernbechers (sp) sell out immediately? Shoe for a children's charity.  Do hype sneakers sell out immediately on ndc at 8:00:5 on Saturday's or whenever dropped?  Does the stop-a-bot by nike actually stop the bots?  Is the one per customer an actual enforced sales procedure or a dream.  Is it beyond reason that they would not get a cut?  Like the original poster asked, why would they not make more if demand supports it.  But just to stay with the thread here, luv me some flyknit racers.  For a final to this post, the info came from a Nike employee.  So maybe none of this is happening, and please don't look behind the curtain.......

:smh: :smh: :smh: @ those MC Racers above. The one of the top left is one of the best I've ever seen. I don't think I've ever seen that much blue.

yeah out of the 4 i only kept one pair. the blue toe and then there is one with a lot of pink in the toe. the rest i put in the buy sell for retail and no one purchased. i ended up sending them back to nike. Here is a better look at that blue and pink toe. The back pair was super green toe.

Last edited:
That front pair is immaculate. I'm about to scour eBay in search of something comparable :lol: :lol:, Wish I was into the Racers back when these were readily available :smh:.

Last edited:
i just copped the grey racers off RRS for $119 shipped. they only had one pair and it happed to be my size. happy friday to me LOL :tongue::D

That front pair is immaculate. I'm about to scour eBay in search of something comparable :lol: :lol:, Wish I was into the Racers back when these were readily available :smh:.

thanks. I ordered multiples every time they were available so that i could find the perfect pair. I think total I went through 7 pairs to put this one together. They are completely different and look crazy in the sunlight. If you don't have a pair yet i would recommend getting one but i wouldn't pay $250

thanks. I ordered multiples every time they were available so that i could find the perfect pair. I think total I went through 7 pairs to put this one together. They are completely different and look crazy in the sunlight. If you don't have a pair yet i would recommend getting one but i wouldn't pay $250
Yeah it's gonna be tough for me to justify paying the $250 that most people are asking on eBay. I put an ad on Craigslist and my local Facebook group to see if anyone is selling. I doubt it though :\.

yeah out of the 4 i only kept one pair. the blue toe and then there is one with a lot of pink in the toe. the rest i put in the buy sell for retail and no one purchased. i ended up sending them back to nike. Here is a better look at that blue and pink toe. The back pair was super green toe.

Should have kept them all, those are all :x

Should have kept them all, those are all
sick.gif
Damn..do these look different in person? I might just get back on the hunt for these lol

Didnt like the MC Trainers in pics, but once i saw em in person i had to cop.

Hey, so I'm looking to get a pair of the multicolor trainers. Is the coloring on them set (as in every pair has the same pattern of colors) or are they similar to the racers where you can end up with different patterns/colors depending on the pair you get?

really awesome! only one missing on my mc collection. one day, I'll find it... hopefully

Damn..do these look different in person? I might just get back on the hunt for these lol

I have my fair share of racers, which include the MC racers.  Some will probably yell at me, and yeah, everybody has their opinions.  But I would say that the MC racers are "just OK" in my mind.  I think they look pretty different depending on pictures and lighting scenarios.  Inside the house, I think they look a bit dull (kind of like the stock NDC photo).  However, when wearing them outside on a sunny day, the colors pop a lot more.  I wouldnt base anything on the pictures people post, as everybody's camera and processing is different.  The picture you quoted which has the 4 pairs is a very warm picture (yellow hue to it).  It will be almost impossible (baring a restock) to find them close to retail these days, and I (stress the word " I ") would not pay over retail for the MC racers.  

My wife has two pairs of the MC trainers, and in my opinion, they are much more vibrant in all lighting conditions.

yeah they do look a little different in person based on the angle. they look a lot different outside in the sun as the volt really pops out.

I have my fair share of racers, which include the MC racers.  Some will probably yell at me, and yeah, everybody has their opinions.  But I would say that the MC racers are "just OK" in my mind.  I think they look pretty different depending on pictures and lighting scenarios.  Inside the house, I think they look a bit dull (kind of like the stock NDC photo).  However, when wearing them outside on a sunny day, the colors pop a lot more.  I wouldnt base anything on the pictures people post, as everybody's camera and processing is different.  The picture you quoted which has the 4 pairs is a very warm picture (yellow hue to it).  It will be almost impossible (baring a restock) to find them close to retail these days, and I (stress the word " I ") would not pay over retail for the MC racers.  

My wife has two pairs of the MC trainers, and in my opinion, they are much more vibrant in all lighting conditions.

yeah they do look a little different in person based on the angle. they look a lot different outside in the sun as the volt really pops out.
Good info guys, i would rep if i wasnt over my limit lol

Grey Racers up on RRS, but not pulling when you go to purchase.  Hopefully a sign that they are coming soon.

http://www.roadrunnersports.com/rrs/products/NIK1505/?cc=BK

i think they were up. I purchased a size 11.5 and it said it was the last one. When i went back to the site the grays were no longer an option. My guess is they had a few and they are now gone. I would call them and ask as they have great customer service.

Thanks man. I just figured I'd pass it on. Have all the racers but Grey. But then again, for RRS's price, I might of grabbed them

I was able to phone order the black/white trainers (532984-010) in an 8.5 last week but they fit way too small. If anyone knows where I can get a size 9 for a decent price, I'll love you forever
happy.gif

For now I guess I'm gonna wait until a possible restock on the red trainers which are currently OOS on NDC.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom