OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.1%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.0%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 51 24.3%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.3%

• Total voters
so ive used the live chat a few times asking them to find me specific pairs in stores. when they search are they also searching the outlets? i thought otherwise 

Anybody else getting close to pre-ordering these from RRS? It says the shipment date is April 4th.
Waaaaay too many variances in all of the leaked photos. Whether its stock photos, instagram, samples, fakes, etc.

I need to know for sure what I'm getting before I pull the trigger.

Waaaaay too many variances in all of the leaked photos. Whether its stock photos, instagram, samples, fakes, etc.

I need to know for sure what I'm getting before I pull the trigger.
I wouldnt worry about this cw selling out right away...I would wait for the ACTUAL shoe to surface....Whats the rush..

Super annoyed right now. One of the Nike outlets here got a stock of MC racers in a week ago ($109.97 CDN). Wasn't known on the forums until this morning, which by that time was too late and the last few small sizes were bought up in the early afternoon.

Super annoyed right now. One of the Nike outlets here got a stock of MC racers in a week ago ($109.97 CDN). Wasn't known on the forums until this morning, which by that time was too late and the last few small sizes were bought up in the early afternoon.
Any 9s?

^ Everything is gone. When I called earlier this afternoon an employee said they received from size 8-14.

wow 2 pairs of unpadded white trainers sz 9 popped up on ebay hour ago and now gone quick at $309 each 
sick.gif

Last edited:
Of the new pics only ones I can think of copping are the grey/white RRS mystery pair :lol:

But i think the ball is slowly being dropped as far as the new CW's go

Us? unless you're located in Toronto, you wouldn't have had a chance anyways. Outlets here don't ship to the U.S.
I wish I went to check it out because the person that posted on NT about that wasn't sure if they were mc trainers or racers, so I just assumed they were trainers. 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom