OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
when do the new racers release?
nerd.gif
soon, some people have their hands on the white racers already. others should have theirs by next week. 

Finally got around to trying on my MC Racers and my heart sank. I figured they would be a bit more narrow but my foot couldn't take it. Absolutely love the aesthetics but can't sacrifice comfort. Looking forward to the new green trainers I guess and still checking ebay for OGs to pop up in my size. I NEED the Blue Glow/Volts so bad in my life

Finally got around to trying on my MC Racers and my heart sank. I figured they would be a bit more narrow but my foot couldn't take it. Absolutely love the aesthetics but can't sacrifice comfort. Looking forward to the new green trainers I guess and still checking ebay for OGs to pop up in my size. I NEED the Blue Glow/Volts so bad in my life
what size would that be?

I'll sacrifice comfort real quick lol

Just tried buying the Grey racers off RRS. Getting Get first dibs! Pre-order now for shipment on May 5, 2014. 

First my order ship date was set at May 7th... 8)

Now I just checked back and now it says both pairs are backordered...

Guess my order will get cancelled :tongue:

Mines been showing back ordered for a while and I preordered a month ago. Hopefully it just means they don't have them yet. If that's not the case, and they going to cancel, it's pretty lame of them to continue taking orders this last month.

I wear a 10 in Roshes.

Should I get a 10 in Trainer+? See the blue/navy pair for $99, too good to pass up so just wondering :nerd:

And anyone have an on feet of them?

Last edited:
I pre-ordered mine on Friday night and RRS charged my card right away. Online status displayed backordered right away. These mofos better not cancel our orders!

I placed my order last night for the Grey Racers on RRS, and under "Order History" it says: CANCELLED! Going to call tomorrow to see what's up.

Weird- I went to check the status of my order and there was nothing listed under history at all. I got two confirmation emails too- looks like I'm going to have to call tomorrow... something tells me this is going to be a headache, ugh.

Edit: Just remembered I signed out as a guest and didn't fill out my info right away. Maybe that's why nothing is popping up. Going to be vexed if my order is cancelled/ backordered.

Last edited:
Yeah they charge your card right away to make sure you have the funds to cover before they reserve your pairs. But if they don't have enough to supply the demand they shouldn't be charging anybody's cards after they have filled all the orders that they can handle :nerd:

Well at least I'll get my $260 back once they figure out which orders they can fulfill, these were gonna be my first racers too 8)

Welp order got cancelled that I ordered today. Gonna just give them a call tomorrow.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom