OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Pulling the trigger on multi trainers this week. what size do you recommend I pick up? I'm an 11 in racers and roshes if that helps ya out.

Here's some better pictures. Sorry, I'm not really feeling that well and didn't want to get up and take better ones. And I just have an iPhone...

Here's some better pictures. Sorry, I'm not really feeling that well and didn't want to get up and take better ones. And I just have an iPhone...
those look fine to me....and you said they came from Nike? How may i ask?

Those GS/Oreo/Black and White racers do nothing for me. The reason i love racers/trainers is the vibrant colors and i fell like these are just dull. I am more looking forward to the infrared/black pair and still the neo turquoise.

this might be the money shot.. uh oh! I said I wasn't gonna get a pair but I might reconsider. LoL

Those GS/Oreo/Black and White racers do nothing for me. The reason i love racers/trainers is the vibrant colors and i fell like these are just dull. I am more looking forward to the infrared/black pair and still the neo turquoise.

Exact reason I am passing. I can see how some people like them but just not for me.

I know there was some discussion before about comfort but are the Racers comfortable for everyday wear? The shape makes me think otherwise.

They look great for everyday wear.  I really want those black/red pairs.  And I refuse to codename those as "BREDs"

Racers are crazy comfortable for everyday wear. Literally feels like theres nothing on your feet. Flip flops are heavier.

Was toying with the idea for a while and saw a few others mention it so I decided to take one for the team..

I have to go to work so I'll post more pics later on:

They look great for everyday wear.  I really want those black/red pairs.  And I refuse to codename those as "BREDs"

Maybe we'll just call them "infrabreds" then.

6a00d83451f25369e201539402dfce970b-pi

Im playin

But those white/black racers are cool definitely can't wait for my order.

Nice. I was on the fence about grabbing that grey / volt colorway and you guys saying they are a good everyday shoe may help me go ahead and pull the trigger.

Does anyone have pics of what the Racers look like with jeans? The only pics I ever see are with joggers and I would like to wear them with jeans also if they look clean.

Black multicolors look great, glad I pulled the trigger. Can't wear loud colors every single day gotta have a balance.

Back
Top Bottom