OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Hey NT,
I was able to scoop up a pair for deadstock MC racers for $210 locally! I'm hella ecstatic right now with this purchase and the GS racers that came in the mail today. I will post up HD pics of both tomorrow!

Nice pick ups, I'll be home soon I got some packages at the house. I'll post some pictures too 8) but not in HD :x

Just received my Volt Racers from DF and they are so "Dope" in person! Also, my Grey Racers from RRS shipped today (the rep told me they were all backordered til' June). I shall also post pix soon.

PS. I love HD! lol 

@battleground03 those are clean son, what size are you? The blue glows are mesmerizing, but the white socks are throwing me for a loop :lol:

How do you guys post gd pic on nt? When I post the site ruins the quality

I think if you upload to flickr or photobucket or some picture server and place the link into NT it might look better? Not sure I've done both upload to NT and upload to a picture server they seem ok either way, but one one might be better than the other.

But if they both yield the same results you just might need glasses my friend :nerd: :nthat:

Last edited:
Got my 2nd pair of volt racers from DF. Super fast shipping!

13790917553_07412cae75_b.jpg

Here's my pick ups from today and yesterday GS's and Midnight Fog's, I also tried the rope laces on my DG racers if you can see it, had to use flash no more natural light:

Grey overload, I know :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface:

Seriously here are my real pickups:

Aaaaaaaaaaaand then I woke up :lol:

I know you guys love seeing this for the before tip:

The Before Unboxing picture

Last edited:
@RockAJs  nice batch of pickups! Where did you cop your Black/Grey Racers if you don't mind me asking? I'm looking for a 9.5 for myself.

Last edited:
@RockAJs
 nice batch of pickups! Where did you cop your Black/Grey Racers if you don't mind me asking? I'm looking for a 9.5 for myself.

Thanks reesefive reesefive I picked those up at Niketown Chicago, I talked to a rep said there was one left there and I was able to scoop it up.

They also told me there was one left in San Diego but I called they said they don't sell FK racers :lol: Then also Flatiron in NY didn' t have to call them since I got mine from NTChi they said there was one left, their number is (212) 243-8560 if you wanna give it a try.

Or if all else fails try chatting with a nike rep and give them this style number 526628-010

Last edited:
@rockajs, how was your RRS boxes dawg? I see you got two pair & they weren't lying bout shipping them in the bags.

Kind of missed in the htm Kobe drop, but I love the multicolor laces that come with the shoes. Would look nice with the multicolor racer.

@rockajs, how was your RRS boxes dawg? I see you got two pair & they weren't lying bout shipping them in the bags.

Yup you were right blakperl blakperl they did ship them in a plastic bag, you were cereal! I didn't believe you till I got home... But surprisingly the boxes were in pretty damn good shape son :D

I ordered two KD's from Sports Authority and they sent it in plastic bags too and they were thrashed :lol: So I have no idea, both came from the midwest rrs from OH and Sports Authority from KS I think, but rrs wasn't damaged. I'm guessing the handler of the rrs package must be a new employee :rofl:

Last edited:
Thanks @reesefive I picked those up at Niketown Chicago, I talked to a rep said there was one left there and I was able to scoop it up.

They also told me there was one left in San Diego but I called they said they don't sell FK racers
laugh.gif
Then also Flatiron in NY didn' t have to call them since I got mine from NTChi they said there was one left, their number is (212) 243-8560 if you wanna give it a try.

Or if all else fails try chatting with a nike rep and give them this style number 526628-010
I'll try that, thanks for the info man, much appreciated!

Thanks I got them.

I am size 8 in Lunar 1, so they are probably to small, but ill give it a try.

I have never tried Trainers so I also ordered a pair of MC in 8 so I can find out what is the best size.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom