OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Finally got around to taking a collection pic. I like to emphasize quality over quantity. And for those wondering, I can't wear racers--feet are too flat. Otherwise I would have double the amount. Good times.

And here's the whole thing
info on the shelf
nerd.gif

anyone have a older pair of chukkas? i don't know if mine are just used thats why but i noticed on the toe box is different.. idk i like the left one a little better it hugs my toes better 

Looking to get these steamed at local niketown, anybody get theirs done?

Also these MC's look different when its outside.

Why? I love every pair of lunars I own
What is this steamed thing people are talking about? Is it just to clean the shoe?

Timed to coincide with the launch of the new Lunar1+, Nike is also offering a new service alongside it – a steam machine that properly fits the shoe to the shape of your foot.

While it already offers a similar service for football (soccer) boots, this is the first time such a service has been made available to the public for standard athletic footwear. The only machine currently available globally is in London’s Niketown, though one will also be arriving shortly in its flagship New York store and, presumably, further afield too.

The premise is simple – you select your size of footwear, and confirm your plan to purchase. Staff will then put your new Flyknit shoes in this portable sauna for 30 seconds to moisten them up, and then mould them around your foot. A key benefit here, too, is that each shoe can be fitted to suit slight differences between your right and left foot.

It’s also worth noting here that the machine will work with any Flyknit shoe, and you can take ones you’ve bought online into the store to be steam-fitted for free.

Why? I love every pair of lunars I own
Timed to coincide with the launch of the new Lunar1+, Nike is also offering a new service alongside it – a steam machine that properly fits the shoe to the shape of your foot.

While it already offers a similar service for football (soccer) boots, this is the first time such a service has been made available to the public for standard athletic footwear. The only machine currently available globally is in London’s Niketown, though one will also be arriving shortly in its flagship New York store and, presumably, further afield too.

The premise is simple – you select your size of footwear, and confirm your plan to purchase. Staff will then put your new Flyknit shoes in this portable sauna for 30 seconds to moisten them up, and then mould them around your foot. A key benefit here, too, is that each shoe can be fitted to suit slight differences between your right and left foot.

It’s also worth noting here that the machine will work with any Flyknit shoe, and you can take ones you’ve bought online into the store to be steam-fitted for free.

Um they had this in nt flatiron forever...

did a quick search and couldn't find anything but can anyone give me the nike product number for the "oreo" racers that dropped on RRS? thanks in advance!

Back
Top Bottom