OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.1%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.0%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 51 24.3%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.3%

• Total voters
Grey racers came in from RRS, decide to take a group picture.
awesome collection.
nthat.gif

I keep missing out on Black/white, Red and Blue Glow Trainers.  arghhhhhh I feel like clawing my eyes out, lol.  so frustrating.  If I could only find a size 9.5 or 10.  Someone please heeeeeeellllpppp, lol.

I hate this thread
Goodluck i've been waiting for over a year for Red trainers and no 9.5 and blue glows in a 9.5 came up once on ebay 

If there's already a sample pair of these Chukka/AM Lunar Hybrid... 

Not sure why these Racer/AM1 couldn't happen.... 

If there's already a sample pair of these Chukka/AM Lunar Hybrid... 

Not sure why these Racer/AM1 couldn't happen.... 
kinda defeats the purpose of them being a lightweight shoe, since the AM soles are heavy. probably won't see me rockin' those Racers.. although that puprle mc on a Racer would look awesome.
nthat.gif

kinda defeats the purpose of them being a lightweight shoe, since the AM soles are heavy. probably won't see me rockin' those Racers.. although that puprle mc on a Racer would look awesome.
nthat.gif
I wouldn't touch those Chukka's but both MC Flyknit/AM1 hybrid definitely will be copped if it ever happens!! lol 

Last edited:
AM1 and Flyknit Hybrid is a beauty...there is always gonna be hate on them...

Even tho they are PS, I believe they are gonna be in the works....its all about flyknit these days...

Is 255 for the white "yeezus" flyknit trainer in 11.5 DS a good deal?

EDIT: It was a joke. It was a colorway made famous by him, the white/grey colorway as well as the black/grey flyknit trainer colorway. After he wore them, alike to him wearing the AM90 independence day pack, the sneakers seemed to sell out instantly.

Relax.

Last edited:

I just placed this order for my daughter this morning so hopefully Nike fills the order... 
wink.gif

Thanks for letting me know.

What sizes were available this morning?

Is there a public available code for the 10% discount? I used the RUNFREE code as well to get the 2 day shipping.

Last edited:

Thanks for letting me know.

What sizes were available this morning?

Is there a public available code for the 10% discount? I used the RUNFREE code as well to get the 2 day shipping.
I doubt there's a code for 10% off available right now, I got my code through a nike customer service rep one day... 

Back
Top Bottom