OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

Guess it was my lucky day!! 
glasses.gif

Thanks for the update. Mine still haven't shipped.

I'm all for helping members and passing info's and heads up to other people.. but i'd be careful about posting info like that. Its like that where lurking resellers buy up all the stock, and then some of you complain that you have to pay reseller prices. Well maybe if people aren't blowing up spots about where to get shoes, then it wouldn't be like that

i ordered from RRS and it said it was a preorder then i got an email saying they shipped out today.
eek.gif
It's probably because it still is a pre-order, but those who ordered before got it and returned it. So RRS had some random sizes in stock from the preorder so they just ship whatever is available. Some sizes might actually be pre-orders where you have to wait until May/June

Got my racers from RRS in today, very clean colorway and the volt insole is a nice touch. First FK purchase since my pairs of MCs. Nothing has really jumped out at me like the OG colors.

My Black/White trainers came in today and I can't believe how nice these shoes are. 
eek.gif

I expected to like them but not this much..now my thirst for a pair of White/White is realer than ever.

Can't wait to wear these all summer! 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom