OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Nice look out on the lucids! Ordered one for the lady and I. Spending too much$$$$

Thanks... Just copped and did overnight shipping. Worth the $10 IMO since you saved 15%.

Do you live in Cali? Cause if so you're getting it overnight anyways.
If not, their shipping is superb.

Last edited:
Here's the style number on those Free 4.0 Multi's. Found a couple places overseas with stock - 631053-004

No NJ... Would have been next week.  Plus no sales tax for us either :smile:

$137 shipped

Next week? Not even.. You'd prob get it by Friday if anything or maybe even Sunday! But either way, under retail ! What is there to complain about!:smile:

No sales tax for NY too.
nerd.gif

mine was $127.50
nerd.gif

free UPS 2nd Day Air, but still marked for delivery of 4/28 
nerd.gif

Also said pending for approval 
nerd.gif

Next week? Not even.. You'd prob get it by Friday if anything or maybe even Sunday! But either way, under retail ! What is there to complain about!
smile.gif
Im in Jersey too and have ordered from RW a bunch, if you order early enough in the day you get it in 2 days later in the day like today it will be 3 days, but never saturdays or sundays because its UPS, but like he said no sales tax is awesome and of course nothing to complain about at all with under retail the day they come out

^^ yup not enough reps for the guy lol. Was planning on using my 15% Nike discount code on them if or when they ever pop up on NDC. but for the same price and no tax and free 2 day shipping, had to go with runnerswarehouse on this one. 

Its funny because I actually called RW this morning to see if they had dates for any upcoming flyknit racers to see if I could get a sense of when things were gonna be coming out the guys told me they had SIX color ways coming out soon mostly at the end of May/Early June.. definitely mentioned the Lucid coloway but certainly didn't say anything about it coming out today

You'll regret it. Below retail and free shipping with free returns. I would jump on it now.

the only guilt you might have is if it drops to $99 in the future like some flyknits have..

Back
Top Bottom