OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
well if any of ya'll have a pair of multi flyknit racers, sz 9.5 or 10, hit a brotha up :D 

just wanna get it out there haha just in case *fingers crossed*

well if any of ya'll have a pair of multi flyknit racers, sz 9.5 or 10, hit a brotha up :D 

just wanna get it out there haha just in case *fingers crossed*
edit: no buying or selling in this thread

ebay or craiglist is your best bet.......

Last edited:
Any idea on when the official release of the Black/White(Oreo) Racers is? I've heard May 5, May 19, and June 5.

I KNOW this has been asked a million times. But going to buy first racers, should i go same size as my lunars? Even though racers dont have padding? 

And will the knit stretch as much as my lunars have

I KNOW this has been asked a million times. But going to buy first racers, should i go same size as my lunars? Even though racers dont have padding? 

And will the knit stretch as much as my lunars have

TTS or .5 down

If you want to go sockless go .5 down

Racer doesnt stretch much, if at all.

returning my lucid green sz8.5 because i just paid over retail on the neo turq..

went on a flyknit binge last week.

I was inspired by the fellow NTer who hit the lick at a local spot and found a pretty nice come up of my own. Local spot had Electric Green Trainers in my size only (14) for a whopping $49.99. I scooped one for myself and another to help someone else out. They also had the volt/teal for $50 in 12, 12.5 & 13 (they are much, much nicer in person IMO) and small sizes like 4-6.5 on Pink Flash, Court Purples & Squadron/Pink. There was also an 11 or 11.5 I think on the Electric Yellow but everything was in the stock room and all were $50.

I won't blow up the spot and if I was a reseller they'd already be on the Bay. Just hit me if you need the other EG though and I'm willing to go back for anything else listed

Last edited:
I'm gonna have to check out a few of the running spots in my city this weekend. I know at least one of them has to have a few gems lying around. At least I hope so :\.

I was inspired by the fellow NTer who hit the lick at a local spot and found a pretty nice come up of my own. Local spot had Electric Green Trainers in my size only (14) for a whopping $49.99. I scooped one for myself and another to help someone else out. They also had the volt/teal for $50 in 12, 12.5 & 13 (they are much, much nicer in person IMO) and small sizes like 4-6.5 on Pink Flash, Court Purples & Squadron/Pink. There was also an 11 or 11.5 I think on the Electric Yellow but everything was in the stock room and all were $50.

I won't blow up the spot and if I was a reseller they'd already be on the Bay. Just hit me if you need the other EG though and I'm willing to go back for anything else listed

So dope. All it takes is a lil leg work.

repped! not my size but I'm sure it'll make someone's day. great job!

Back
Top Bottom