OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

quick question... do you like the mc pattern (OG mc, neo torq, etc..) better than the "regular" (lucid green, sail/volt, etc..) pattern? I'm leaning towards the mc pattern more than the regular pattern. I dunno what it is..

Got my Free Chukkas to add to my collection.  Black and white flyknits collection....

b/w trainers looking really bland lol

Now I wish there was a similar knit patter available on the trainers.

Last edited:
curious about other members collection post and which shoe it was that got them into flyknit.
Started with the L1s.  I used them for my training and in my group one of the more experienced runners was talking about how they used the trainers.  I gave them a try and started to stock up, as I use them almost exclusively for training.  As for the racers, I use those exclusively for races.  I got those also because of feedback from a few of the experienced runners in my group.

Hey, since you guys have lots of pairs, are the racers really durable? I see many people stockin up... not sure if it's cus they like em so much or they tend to break after much use
So far I've only used the racers for a half marathon, 10K and 5K.  Shoes hold up just fine IMO.  The only reason I stocked up is because I plan to run a lot and it's good to have another pair rather than hunt for one when you need it.

quick question... do you like the mc pattern (OG mc, neo torq, etc..) better than the "regular" (lucid green, sail/volt, etc..) pattern? I'm leaning towards the mc pattern more than the regular pattern. I dunno what it is..
After looking at the GS against the volts, I'm definitely a fan of the MC pattern much more.  Makes the other pattern look bland in comparison.  I wish the trainers has more patterns too.

First of all I am somewhat addicted to this thread. I check it multiple times a day admiring your collections, taking your advice and looking for tips.

I got lucky with RRS not too long ago and got a pair of Black/White Unpadded Trainers in 9.5 on sale. I've worn them several times and after comparing them to Racers I wonder if anyone here thinks I'd be able to find someone willing to trade my Trainers for a 9.5 pair of Black/White or Charcoal/Black Racers?

Just ordered Dark Grey (010) Racers for $63 shipped from Luke's Locker in Fort Worth today (817.877.1448)

I think that location only has a few trainers left (Electric Yellow for sure, not sure what else). Try calling them to see if they have your size in the Racers anyway because you don't want to move those black trainers. Buyers remorse for sure (like i had)

After looking at the GS against the volts, I'm definitely a fan of the MC pattern much more.  Makes the other pattern look bland in comparison.  I wish the trainers has more patterns too.
the Lucid Green/Sport Torq Trainers need to be released already. LoL

Just ordered Dark Grey (010) Racers for $63 shipped from Luke's Locker in Fort Worth today (817.877.1448)

I think that location only has a few trainers left (Electric Yellow for sure, not sure what else). Try calling them to see if they have your size in the Racers anyway because you don't want to move those black trainers. Buyers remorse for sure (like i had)
Nice pick up with the racers I just called to see if they had anything left in 14 but only  Lunar 2s and 4.0s

Thanks for the advice! Tried calling and they had size 9 and 11.5 in stock. Bummer.

Scrolled back a few pages and didn't see much info ... what colors are dropping on Thurs through Nike? Specifically Multi-color? 

CHAOSE57 CHAOSE57 - don't feel bad, I work in a warehouse, don't have hairy legs and had dudes try to bust on me for it... the real question is what are they doing checking out another mans legs? Suspect. LOL

observation.. you guys think the cw Lucid Green is just a recycle of Flame Lime from last year? they look very similar.

Last edited:

son... he posted it... its like 93.4% of the pic... 
lol more like 50% of the pic. Enjoy the picture of the shoes which I'm sure was the original intention and not the legs. 

I get teased on the courts once in a while too but I always feel like its ignorant if the first thing you say is "yo bro, you shave your legs?"

lol more like 50% of the pic. Enjoy the picture of the shoes which I'm sure was the original intention and not the legs. 

I get teased on the courts once in a while too but I always feel like its ignorant if the first thing you say is "yo bro, you shave your legs?"
brah who said i wasnt enjoy his legs too...?

]

Watching Real Vs Bayren right now. . . Happy, ohh happy day to see the Germans go to sleep. Snooze Pep! Your style of play has been exposed and you can't transfer that game plan from Barca to BM. Those germans don't want to play like that. . .

Relaxing on my day off and receiving a Flyknit splurge this past week or two. I love the white/black pair with the weave. . . I was able to mix and match my pairs to obtain a far superior looking set. I spent too much on Nikes again. . . Agggh.

This weeks pick up

1. Nike Flyknit Racer White/Black x2
2. Nike Flyknit Racer Lucid x2
3. Nike Flyknit Racer Chlorine Blue
4. Nike Flyknit Racer White/Black/Volt
5. Nike Flyknit Racer Uni Red/White
6. Nike Flyknit One Blue Glow
7. Nike Flyknit Free White/Black/Grey x3

8. Nike Flyknit Racer Multi-Colored $175 Worn twice. Waiting to pick up form my buddy! I can't wait to pick these bad boys up.

BTW - Nike Flyknit Free's are so under-rated! They're super comfy and I love my Grey,Black, White pair. . .
I don't think any ManUre fans should be talking about ANYONE else's style pal. You mad Pep did you c**nts in 09 and 11? 
roll.gif

Hope you enjoyed watching ManUre in CL this year cause we've taken back that place as we aren't letting go. YNWA

I bleed red. I wear my colours still proud and I'm glad Moyes is gone. Class of 92' already putting in that work for the future. This has been a horrible season to watch but I'm just supporting both Blues right now to avoid Liverpool getting their first BPL (EPL) title. I want to keep the drought for them going. . .

I'm just stunned to see the German Giants crumble. They stopped playing in their Bundesliga to rest for the UEFA. . .Treble my ***! None for your PEP!
#myopia 
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom