OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Copped a black pair of the 1's off NDC, these will be my first pair of Flyknit's so I'm looking forward to having a new gym shoe :pimp:

Copped my first 2 pairs of FK today, multi trainer was $130 shipped, and the orange was $70 shipped. Excited to try them...
Very Nice pickups son!

Your feet will never be happier with those purchases
I hope so. Roshes are my daily routine, so if they are on that level or better, that's great.

On another note, we all know the Roshe Flyknit is coming eventually 
nthat.gif

i think they're fake. There seems to be too many of those box like markings on the heel. Mine has about 6 i think. This has like 10.

I hope so. Roshes are my daily routine, so if they are on that level or better, that's great.

On another note, we all know the Roshe Flyknit is coming eventually :nthat:

I don't know about roshe runs, I never really got into them for some reason. They look good but I can't rock them |I

I wear my FK's as much as possible, comfortable and also aesthetically pleasing as well. If I could wear them to work I would :wink:

Last edited:
Copped an 11 as well to trade for my friends 10. So glad to finally have both pairs of the black/white trainers.

Last edited:
Great update man. just scooped 2 pairs. I know the stock picture is padded...but if the unpadded show up at my door i'ma be hyped.

Dopefactory has white and black trainers size 11, 11.5 , 12 and 12.5 comes out to $200 shipped . Go go go !
YO I know a lot of people here already copped their sizes but I appreciate the info. 
smokin.gif

A friend of mine let me know and I jumped on it asap. Hopefully italians don't like saying sorry and just ship my size asap.

Back
Top Bottom