OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

these look huuuuuuuuuge lmao. yet still mad clean 
nthat.gif
you are correct. Size 14s. hahaha #teambigfeet

nervous...no shipping info yet..

i know the stock picture for the white trainers at dope factory was padded..think thats definitly what going to come? 

^ I got white Trainers from Dope Factory back in March and they were padded. Not saying it's a guarantee, but at this point that's probably what you're gonna get too.

This thread is going the way of the SB thread. There's requests every damn day for MC racers, and the yeezy 101 Dalmatian trainers.

Chill with all that stuff, gonna get this liked. Nobody knows where to get these anymore. Sorry to say it, but y'all add late. These were readily available all summer 2013. Should've copped before yeezy did.

Been out of the loop, but I just went on eBay to see what was kicking around and I almost spat out my coffee when I saw that black/white Trainers are going for nearly $400, white/black Racers for $350, white Trainers for $300... WTF is going on?
Can't hate on them, Supply and Demand homie!! #DontKnockTheHustle
This thread is going the way of the SB thread. There's requests every damn day for MC racers, and the yeezy 101 Dalmatian trainers.

Chill with all that stuff, gonna get this liked. Nobody knows where to get these anymore. Sorry to say it, but y'all add late. These were readily available all summer 2013. Should've copped before yeezy did.
It's a cycle, but ppl need to realize they need to put in leg work and ask nike reps, call stores, and stalk craigslist along with ebay. Search the style number on google guys, this helped me secure a lot of pairs overseas and find sales. 

gotta be an outlet. that's good that these are making it to the outlets. :smile:

theyre drying up quick though. i called all the stores they gave me and thats the only one that had them in a 10.

side note: can you guys stop PMing me asking for me to help you find random sizes? do some work. no offense, but if you guys just joined and have like 13 posts, im not gonna help you. not tryna be a ****, but i dont give handouts.

per NDC chat...

size 10 mc Trainers 532984-014

Lebanon #340

TN  (615) 443-3521 Qty: 3

Memphis #161

TN  (901) 332-9325 Qty: 5

Orlando Vineland #96

FL  (407) 239-3663 Qty: 3

I'm assuming most of the ones that have a few in stock got somewhat of a FSR.

go go go!!

Last edited:
memphis doesnt do phone orders apparently. at least thats what i was told the other day when i called.

memphis doesnt do phone orders apparently. at least thats what i was told the other day when i called.
posted it just in case anyone was local that's looking for 'em.
wink.gif

slim chance of getting things shipped esp on the weekends. normally if I wanna do a phone order, I call Mon-Wed

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom