OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
woodbur, or outlet..still has red/black racers for about $100..sz 11.5-12 as of an hour ago..not sure if they have any other sizes.

most prolly have em, i slept for a bit and then they were gone everywhereh..happy to have scooped my 13..bout to go back and rep the dude that broguht these to light

Just called Woodburn Oregon outlet looking for those size 14 MC Trainers and they didn't have them but they did have my size in Red Racers for $105 shipped! Very nice surprise and shows if you put in some leg work good things can pop up
REPPED..THANK YOU

Also. might not have been posted yet. dopefactory did a big restock on neo turqs..most sizes available..222 shipped though.

anyone still waiting on shipping infor from dopefactory for white trainers? i am :/

Also. might not have been posted yet. dopefactory did a big restock on neo turqs..most sizes available..222 shipped though.

anyone still waiting on shipping infor from dopefactory for white trainers? i am :/
I already got my shipping information yesterday. I will receive my shoes on Monday according to UPS.

Got through on the red racers. Copped the last 11.5. I know they have one 12 and I'm not sure about the other sizes.

Traded them away because I got an 11 and they were too small. Traded my friend for these

Not mad at all on the trade but i do wish I copped another pair from RRS when they were going for $120.

I'll take $105 shipped from the outlet though :pimp:

Which one of you jerks took my 8.5 of the Oreos on NDC..my paypal just cleared money today too, dang!! 
frown.gif

I'm usually a 8.5 or 9, seriously debating on getting the 8 and sucking it up for a couple of weeks of pain until they stretch..

Got through on the red racers. Copped the last 11.5. I know they have one 12 and I'm not sure about the other sizes.

Traded them away because I got an 11 and they were too small. Traded my friend for these

W t f are these. I must have them

The neos have been sitting for 220 for the longest...

Well that restock on DF is pretty recent, and the prodirect link for ~$230 started moving pretty fast after the link got posted up a few times. Additionally, they actually work out to be around $205 shipped, which is a reasonable price considering $150+tax+shipping is in the ballpark range of ~$180.

Back
Top Bottom