OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
526628-610

as of 15mins ago as per chat

610- Sizes 6.5, 7, 7.5, 8, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 12.5, 14

526628-808 (Cheetos) full price though

Nothing for 810, but for 808 I have 5, 6, 9, 10, 11, 13, 14

Last edited:

The following is what they have in my size 11/11.5 in racers and trainers. They may have other sizes, this is for the people who share the same size as me. 

Racers - Total orange, university red, black/white

Trainers - Total Orange
Repped. Thanks.

Grabbed a pair of the university reds finally.

No size 9? 
mean.gif

Great this is perdect timing smh. Copped some stuff for the wife the other day so i cant rly splurge again till next week.I gotta get those black/white racers... Somehow, someway. >:

Last edited:
Just called huge sizes in 13,14,15 in MC also Nike rep was kind enough to tell me a mailing list Is in the making... Expect June July release. Such a nice rep!

Spring is here and summer is approaching. With adidas releasing the boost technology and the well deserved hype behind it, i have faith that nike will rerelease a huge stock of flyknits. I won't fall to resell prices.

roll.gif
roll.gif
this is beyond wishful thinking. Best of luck
After this restock, i just wanted to quote myself from yesterday and homeboy that think flyknits are never to be released again like they're flying unicorns. @Acebrigade  

S/O @MD177  for helping out with my MCs !!

Last edited:

After this restock, i just wanted to quote myself from yesterday and homeboy that think flyknits are never to be released again like they're flying unicorns. @Acebrigade  

S/O @MD177  for helping out with my MCs !!
Thanks @mcking

I'm guessing Nike phone order lines were busy for a little bit tonight.
laugh.gif
  congrats to all that were able to copp what they're looking for.
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom